Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CT]CarbonEmissionTradeCoin-Adaptive N Scrypt|Beautiful UI|Protect Earth - page 4. (Read 30733 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
CT promotion money they are acquired from wildcat miners, they did not participate in the pre mining, not 0 funds, but at their own expense, which shows that the currency is very promising.
Activity: 5
This is awesome very concept of coin author very
Activity: 18
CT is on the m very much, very good.
This team is very hard, very hard to do this coin, I support the team from Hongkong. Roll Eyes
CT carbon currency, the concept of environmental protection support the Hong Kong and Macao purchase, low carbon life, environmental protection began!
New algorithm of CT carbon currency can avoid the machine gun pool, to a great extent to maintain the interests of miners.
Recently released, the price has not been improved, I think I should buy some, have a look he will bring high returns Grin Grin
Activity: 2
The world needs peace, the earth green, we need money, so CT brings a new concept to us, so that we can live better. I believe it will succeed, its concept to the world!
The management team is very good, let me feel your heart. I will continue to pay close attention to, and then decide whether to hold. Come on CT, I wish you become better and better! Smiley Smiley
vtc algorithm upgrade? It looks like the feeling of cattle, should be able to have a big act, is worth a try.
Other currency lose money, I hope this currency earn a little, I went to look at what investments.
 ???See above comments, the currency should be good, I dig dig watching.
I recently playing CT coin, found it very popular, a lot of people playing this.
Carbon credits on a platform which should soon no bits era platform it Wink
This  CT coin  is a good algorithm, the couple will send some money, very good, so join will be more and more.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Can you make the scam less obvious? So many newbie account post their first post here, all with the same broken english.  Roll Eyes

Most definitely this is a scam coin by a chinese group.
Activity: 22
Good ideas for the future of mankind hope better and better
CT this coin is the improvement of VTC algorithm, this is a good algorithm, the future will be promising.
Activity: 19
The price is recovering nicely.Going buy a ton of these coins!
Compared to the other CT coin coin, have many advantages, such as no official pre mining, their investment acquisitions to promotion.
Pages:
Jump to: