Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CWIS] Crypto Wisdom Coin - Trade your wisdom for coins! - page 6. (Read 11824 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
how to distribute? ico or airdrop?  Smiley
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
cryptocronic.com
Still new to this mining thing. As you said that the coins are available to mine using CPU, will it possible to do it in laptop?
Also will it affect the usability of the laptop while doing mining.

You won't be able to mine via CPU anymore now that the ASIC pool is open.   

You can try but probably won't get anything... just open your wallet, open debug console, then type "setgenerate true".  That will start your CPU mining. 

Also, doing CPU will slow down your laptop a lot.

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Why didn't you mention 12k blocks premined?

It's been open for pre-mining with CPU only for about 2 weeks now by people that knew about it.  I chose not to do the official coin announcement until today, but the website and info about the coin has been up for a month already.
Still new to this mining thing. As you said that the coins are available to mine using CPU, will it possible to do it in laptop?
Also will it affect the usability of the laptop while doing mining.
cryptocronic.com
8 mil premine too much !

The premine is explained on the website.   It's being used to fund words of wisdom givers as well as bounties.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Publication two weeks late. Waste of time.
cryptocronic.com
dev,the block explorers doedn't work.
and would it have a airdrop?

Block explorer seems to be working fine for me... http://explorer.cwisco.in:4001/

Sorry, no airdrop. (send words of wisdom for coins http://cwiscoin.com/wisdom.php)
cryptocronic.com

It's been open for pre-mining with CPU only for about 2 weeks now by people that knew about it.  I chose not to do the official coin announcement until today, but the website and info about the coin has been up for a month already.
Activity: 162
dev,the block explorers doedn't work.
and would it have a airdrop?
Activity: 111
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
fun, with this project everyone can mine with the IT tools they have, I'm really waiting for the exchange, hopefully run well
Activity: 82
cryptocronic.com

Crypto Wisdom Coin

CWIS is a cryptocurrency created as a vehicle to gather technical knowledge from the community and give those without access to mining equipment a chance to obtain coins.  Think of giving us your short snippets of IT wisdom as being a form of mining.  Current wisdom rewards range from 1000 to 3000 CWIS.  Visit http://cwiscoin.com/wisdom.php to earn coins!  Hold on to your coins and be sure to follow us on Twitter to get the latest news on happenings.

• Total coins: 24,000,000 CWIS
  • Algorithm: Scrypt Proof-Of-Work
  • Block time: 2 minutes
  • Block maturity: 100 confirmations
  • Halving: Every 250,000 blocks
  • Block reward: 32 CWIS
  • Wisdom reward: 1000 to 3000 CWIS
  • Premine: 8 million CWIS (with 4 million now burned)

• Sorry, none at this time. (coinsmarkets is gone)

Pages:
Jump to: