Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CX] : ⚡Catalyst ~ The Network⚡ ::POW::Argon2id/Chukwa:: - page 2. (Read 2294 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Catalyst is going to change the algorithm at block 394000 to argon2/chukwa.
Please update your wallets/pools to the new v0.4.0.3 CLI ASAP.

https://github.com/catalystdevelopment/catalyst/releases
We have added a new Merged mining pool.
Now you can mine Catalyst with UltraNote.
https://xun.cx-pool.gq
copper member
Activity: 11
Are there any plans to add more exchanges?
Yes

Just found this on discord

Upgrade alert incoming! A new version of Catalyst is currently scheduled to be released with a hard fork occurring at block 270,000 (roughly 37 days from the time of this writing); which puts into effect a new PoW (Argon2id) as well as updates to our database tech.  Big ol' shoutout to our community for the enduring support in these endeavors!  The date of the release is still in the works, but keep your eyes peeled!

Are you going to release a new wallet ?

The upgrade has been postponed for the time being, however, there should be no changes to the wallet.
Just found this on discord

Upgrade alert incoming! A new version of Catalyst is currently scheduled to be released with a hard fork occurring at block 270,000 (roughly 37 days from the time of this writing); which puts into effect a new PoW (Argon2id) as well as updates to our database tech.  Big ol' shoutout to our community for the enduring support in these endeavors!  The date of the release is still in the works, but keep your eyes peeled!

Are you going to release a new wallet ?

Are there any plans to add more exchanges?
copper member
block explorer does not work

Hi Azimuth, thank you for bringing this to our attention!
We will get in contact with the service provider and update as soon as the issue is resolved.
copper member
Any Plans for an exchange other than FCB? For past 4 days you can't deposit CX there... well... you can, but it just disappears with very little hope of return... So do many other coin deposits. For the time being you shouls not attempt to deposit at FCB untill the issues are resolved.

Hi Barney, first off, thank you for your patience and support.
We're looking at other exchanges and we'll update as soon as we find one that suits the needs of CX users.
It seems FCB has become a victim of its own rapid growth, that being said, successful withdrawals have taken place,
albeit taking a few days to finally go through. We're hoping these issues are resolved quickly in the coming days, and we'll be sure to keep your feedback in mind!
Activity: 58
block explorer does not work
Activity: 2
Any Plans for an exchange other than FCB? For past 4 days you can't deposit CX there... well... you can, but it just disappears with very little hope of return... So do many other coin deposits. For the time being you shouls not attempt to deposit at FCB untill the issues are resolved.
copper member
Catalyst [CX] is now available on https://fcbaccount.com!  Shocked

Happy mining and trading!

i find that a strange exchange but anyway we have to do with it but i can not send my cx to them i created a wallet on there site but when i copy the wallet adres and try to send cx to that adres it tells me

Address is wrong length!
It should be 99 or 187 characters long, but it is 98 characters long!

so are they creating wrong wallet adres or am i doing somting wrong?

Hi there!
Our experience with them has been good so far.
The address length issue has been resolved, follow this link for the updated executables version.
https://github.com/dirtybits/catalyst-executables/blob/master/Release_fixed.zip
Activity: 13
Catalyst [CX] is now available on https://fcbaccount.comShocked

i find that a strange exchange but anyway we have to do with it but i can not send my cx to them i created a wallet on there site but when i copy the wallet adres and try to send cx to that adres it tells me

Address is wrong length!
It should be 99 or 187 characters long, but it is 98 characters long!

so are they creating wrong wallet adres or am i doing somting wrong?
copper member
Catalyst [CX] is now available on https://fcbaccount.comShocked

Activity: 41
Hi. In the end, I compiled the wallet in (virtual) ubuntu, so I am fine.

copper member
opensuse tumbleweed:
Determining if the function pthread_create exists in the pthreads failed with the following output:
Change Dir: /home/d3f4ult/bin/catalyst/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/gmake" "cmTC_fbb88/fast"
/usr/bin/gmake -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_fbb88.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_fbb88.dir/build
gmake[1]: Entering directory "/home/d3f4ult/bin/catalyst/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp"
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTC_fbb88.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o
/usr/bin/cc   -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=pthread_create   -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_fbb88.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o   -c /usr/share/cmake/Modules/CheckFunctionExists.c
Linking C executable cmTC_fbb88
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTC_fbb88.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc  -DCHECK_FUNCTION_EXISTS=pthread_create    CMakeFiles/cmTC_fbb88.dir/CheckFunctionExists.c.o  -o cmTC_fbb88 -lpthreads
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/8/../../../../x86_64-suse-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_fbb88.dir/build.make:87: cmTC_fbb88] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leavind directory "/home/d3f4ult/bin/catalyst/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp"
gmake: *** [Makefile:121: cmTC_fbb88/fast] Error 2

Still having trouble?
copper member
which stock market will be traded. Do you have a planning? No new news.

We are looking at a few exchanges, expect news during January  Grin
Activity: 2
which stock market will be traded. Do you have a planning? No new news.
Pages:
Jump to: