Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYDER] Cyder Coin [Launched] - Reward for Stacking - page 3. (Read 3295 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Keep smiling if you're loosing!
Do you still have a Cyder Group at Telegram?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 257
Get your coin listed on coinscontrol.com Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only.

now only on xxxx you can buy this coin?
Do you plan to enter other exchanges? what else are you considering?
and when can this be expected?
HrN
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Anyone know how free votes work on C-Cex? Not sure how we're suppose to compete with some of the top coins on there voted with 12 BTC.
You have 1 free vote per month.
I think is 0.01 btc
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Anyone know how free votes work on C-Cex? Not sure how we're suppose to compete with some of the top coins on there voted with 12 BTC.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
When will be cyder added to the new exchange?  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Get your coin listed on coinscontrol.com Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only.
Activity: 58
How to get it?
You can use conexchange.io to get cyders https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CYDER/BTC
Make account the you can trade
Activity: 5
If u want help for translate pm me👌🏻

Cyder -to the moon💪🏼
Activity: 4
Helloo!
I saw a post that you are searching for a romanian translator. Please PM me if you still need one, I can do that. Thanks!
Activity: 84
How to get it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
@dev... you should add cyder coin to new one echanger...
Coinexchange.io was down 24 hours... we lost a lot of money Sad
Cry have you news about coinexchange?
coinexchange is online again https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CYDER/BTC
They solved the problem..
Thank you HrN. I am trying to register an account and they don't send me the activation email. Do yuo know if they accept new registration?
Activity: 32
Italian or Russian translation needed? I'm native in both

I would like to do spanish translation.

We will announce the persone for alt language translation in few days.  For spanish is just you.
Thanks !

Let us know!
Activity: 25
You have discord chanel? if not, it will be good to create. We use discord to chat in our country.

Hello.
Do you have osx wallet for cyder? i tested windows wallet on virtualbox, but is more easly for me to run it and staking coins on osx.
we will release mac and linux wallet, but for the moment we have other work. We will inform on twitter and here any news
Activity: 1
Hello.
Do you have osx wallet for cyder? i tested windows wallet on virtualbox, but is more easly for me to run it and staking coins on osx.
Activity: 25
Japan thread translation reserved. For the whitepaper is too much. Please send me PM. thank you
Activity: 224

We will announce the persone for alt language translation in few days.  For spanish is just you.
Thanks !

Understood, I'll wait for your confirmation from the translators to start the translation.

Thanks !
Activity: 224

Pages:
Jump to: