Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYDER] Cyder Networking Lounge [FULL-POS][NOW REBRANDING] - page 30. (Read 33415 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
someone bought for 19 Btc cyder, wtf Oo" i bet he is staking like hell <.<"

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/CYDER/BTC

just a short glimpse of the buy, cant scroll much further T_T" sry
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Count me in. Would be awesome to join the airdrop distribution.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
THANKS TO AIRDROD, VERY INTERESTING PROJECT!
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2
This needs to be listed on cryptopia and coinsmarketcap!
@gliridian

i started with the airdrop amount of 95k Smiley

now i stack like 20~30 coins a day with the wallet

I started with the same, didn't sell anything but my stake is much lower. It's more 3 to 5 a day.
Strange Smiley

maybe runtime of the wallet? my wallet is running since the beginning of the drop
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
@gliridian

I started with the same, didn't sell anything but my stake is much lower. It's more 3 to 5 a day.
Strange Smiley
@gliridian

i think if you have like 1 million coins, you will get like 300-500 coins a day or even more.
Let them FUD. They will at least generate attention Wink
Activity: 294
be careful with this coin !!
No Site !
No Blok Explorer !
No RoadMap !
No all wallet ready !

Wow! then there's the FUD-ers again! I can't believe it you guys.

But I really think that this is a sign that Cyder will become great. Because all I know is that all great coins have their fair shares of FUD-ers. Goodluck FUD-ering Cyder. We love Cyder so much to be affected by your FUD-ing.
Hello everyone and thanks for your patience. I have an important announcement to make: we have been contacted by an investor new to the crypto scene, that was thrilled by our project. This amazing guy (you will know him soon) has a huge experience in Forex Trading and wants to boost his upcoming business that will be based on Crypto Meetings. We had a skype chat on Monday, where we talked about our ideas and how to implement them. Took a couple of days to decide which way to take for Cyder's future. We are proud to announce that Cyder will pass from our old team, to a new professional one and we'll be part of it.

What will happen then?

- Cyder will officially rebrand to Cyder Networking Lounge (CNL)
- Cyder currency won't change name (ticker CYDER will be the same)
- our new designer will create a better and more professional logo
- our thread announcement will receive a deep restyle in the next few days
- a detailed roadmap will be shown as soon as we finalize our agreement
- all the basic currency's needs will be met by September of this year (tech releases, website, whitepaper and so on)

Once we pack and deliver all of the above, an official presentation for Cyder Networking Lounge will take place through Youtube live streaming. In this presentation we will introduce the team, the project and chat with you if you have some questions. The presentation will take place around October (about one month).

This thread will be more active from now on, check it out daily as more news will come and the rebrand will take place, thanks.

Oh my oh my thanks Dev for this news! I'm very happy that I hodl for my dear life for this. I really believe in this coin that's why I hodled it and Stake it every single day! Smiley I'm loving it! Thanks again for this announcement devs! "Smiley
cyder is staking like crazy.. wtf OO" make like 30 Coins each day...

How many coins do you have to be staking like this crazy?
It seems some people are already dumping this coin before any future plans are even announced.
Strange .. the price is only a few sat now, but with a good marketing plan this could go to 10000 satoshis easily.

Dev i'm eagerly awaiting the future plans !

These people are the weakhanded ones! I will hold this too. I will wait for the announcements of the devs as well. THis is a very promising coin to be honest.
Activity: 208
Really like the logo... dev create a twitter for the coin
nah... the beer icon was much better, this one looks like somehow a overwatch genji skin Smiley

well, at least it remembers me of him... and i hate him Smiley need heal...

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Love the new logo. When new announcement will be ready Cyder will hit a whole new level in trades Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
Totally agree, this new logo and this coin looks so pro,going to buy a few.
If twitter hype will start, it will pump for sure
Activity: 200
Merit: 101
The logo looks pretty great. Glad I got in on the airdrop and things are getting rebranded. The staking has been going strong sense release.
Pages:
Jump to: