Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 117. (Read 243257 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
please quit saying you are better than CRAVE or i will point out how ur not. thank you

Who said that? Do not compare this coins please, they are different.
Hype around coins does not means they are better or worse than others.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
please quit saying you are better than CRAVE or i will point out how ur not. thank you
Who is telling that? Buy cyp and stop saying bullshit. thank you

im sorry this was in my twitter

thank you

https://twitter.com/cryptoinflames/status/585842555855712256

just please play nice and we will do so too
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
Who is telling that? Buy cyp and stop saying bullshit. thank you
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
I love to trade
This is a good thing for Cypher. Even with no buy wall given by dev and escrow, the community managed to create it. Showing support is very important for the future of this coin.

Less then 24 hours and already 2 exchange.
Very good so far.

But we miss fudder like "update? When release this? When that?" lololol

they will come later after they'll finish to put some buy order on yobit!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This is a good thing for Cypher. Even with no buy wall given by dev and escrow, the community managed to create it. Showing support is very important for the future of this coin.

Less then 24 hours and already 2 exchange.
Very good so far.

But we miss fudder like "update? When release this? When that?" lololol
Activity: 350
I love to trade
1BTC buy wall on yobit!! someone want it so bad!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
- 31337 -
legendary
Activity: 1176
i bought some in alcurex,
this coin remind me with hyper
hope price will grow
Activity: 426
Miners seems interested, i think this uncertainty in trading is good for the coin, seems like nobody wants to sell at these prices..
Probably everybody is waiting to stake or they just want a good exchange to trade on Smiley

I think small miners will dump. But I will wait Yobit at least to put buy order.

i wait trex to put sell order  Grin Grin
so do I. Hoping that we will hit trex this week

I hope it hits it today Cheesy

Let's spam all about twitter about this baby

Send them thousands of emails that might get their attention fairly fast Cheesy

send them 3 btc and it will be on trex in a sec. that's the price.....
Activity: 676
Just out of curiosity isn't 700 sat for CYP with 6 mio coins a bit to cheap, i mean i was expecting that will start at least at 2k or 3k, or am i wrong ?

Right now there hasn't been much exchange activity in general so most the people dumping don't have the patience to hold on for good exchange adoption.
thx for the answer Smiley
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Just out of curiosity isn't 700 sat for CYP with 6 mio coins a bit to cheap, i mean i was expecting that will start at least at 2k or 3k, or am i wrong ?

Right now there hasn't been much exchange activity in general so most the people dumping don't have the patience to hold on for good exchange adoption.
Activity: 676
Activity: 868
I'm buying some at alcurex at 900 satoshi.
Minor exchangers sometimes means lower price.

Last time i have bought many bitstake coin on empoex between 2-4k satoshi. When they were added on bittrex they wer pumped till 16k.  Wink
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
noobie quetions here: minerd seems to crash directly... any help?  thx in advance..

does it make any sense to mine with a cpu atm?

thx again...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
noobie quetions here: minerd seems to crash directly... any help?  thx in advance..

Jump to: