Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 124. (Read 243257 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Join #cypher on freenode.
Be there at launch.

please post an updated chat log every two minutes here, my pc isn't so powerful to handle 2 separate tabs, so i can just f5 bitcointalk

I can't wait, only ~4 hours at launch! This coin will go to the moon, just as cravecoin did on bittrex.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
Be there at launch.

please post an updated chat log every two minutes here, my pc isn't so powerful to handle 2 separate tabs, so i can just f5 bitcointalk
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
- 31337 -
Be there at launch.
jesus IEO is still active as fuck, and shares are still worth quite a lot, should I buy another one to feel better?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Nearly 5 hours before launch and still no miners to rent.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
+16 btc on that IEO  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked omg there are lot of investors. I'm sure this IEO will collect 20 btc, one of the ultimate crowd-funding of success.

I'm waiting the big whale to join. And miner to rent.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
+16 btc on that IEO  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked omg there are lot of investors. I'm sure this IEO will collect 20 btc, one of the ultimate crowd-funding of success.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
less than 7 hours to launch

i'd still not decided what to do...

maybe will  buy more share

3X my exit target
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
The last ico over 15 btc was years ago. Big btc big pump. I'm looking forward to see how many miners will be at launch. Over 100 I bet.

I think much less. There are still no miners to rent for qubit algo.

I think a lot of people will mine and don't lease their rig, else at an really expensive price. This is something that I'm thinking about.
Other investiments on the address, damn, whales aren't sleeping  Angry

The last ico over 15 btc was years ago. Big btc big pump. I'm looking forward to see how many miners will be at launch. Over 100 I bet.

I think much less. There are still no miners to rent for qubit algo.
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Let's pump this baby for a couple of weeks.  Wink

ya ya definitely mate, let's just have a good profit
Let's pump this baby for a couple of weeks.  Wink
Damn i was hoping that investors were already full on this coin but just now i've seen a new transaction of 0,3.. should have waited more.
The hell? 15 btc! Last txi is 2.2 BTC all in one.
At this point 20 is behind the edge

I hope more are coming today.. Just at the last moment so that other investors can't buy in and make them get less coins per share..

Yeah that's the common strategy, just a couple of hours to the ending, let's see what's going to happen
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

I hope more are coming today.. Just at the last moment so that other investors can't buy in and make them get less coins per share..
This coin is sick! Hope that we won't pass 15 BTC of IEO since my share will be diluited too much.

It wasn't a whale.
Was just me. 2.2btc for a whale are peanuts.  Wink
Activity: 462
I love to trade
Jump to: