Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69 - page 57. (Read 243253 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
if it was a fat finger trade, the only way to get those coins back is to pump. So either way CYP is going to get expensive real soon.

Yea it would be pretty dumb to just sell here. That person might as well ride it for a bit.

Someone's is laughing.
Someone's is crying.
Price manipulation to create a pump. NOBODY IS CRYING, the person might have bought his own coins.

Yes, this is possible but that guy paid quite an half of bitcoin fees for that Wink
It can be a mistake too. I really doubt that someone would throw 210 BTC to buy a little more than 2000 CYP when he could get millions Wink
If this is a mistake, we just have a new rich supporter to the CYP community.
The trader could have bought his own coins. Look at how the sell orders are spaced out, this is easy to do.
The person wants to create huge trade volume that will appear at coinmarket by tomorrow morning, so that we become big coin for the weekend.
So he possibly created HUGE TRADE VOLUME without having to buy other people's coins. This is why he chose cryptsy.
legendary
if it was a fat finger trade, the only way to get those coins back is to pump. So either way CYP is going to get expensive real soon.

Yea it would be pretty dumb to just sell here. That person might as well ride it for a bit.

Someone's is laughing.
Someone's is crying.
Price manipulation to create a pump. NOBODY IS CRYING, the person might have bought his own coins.

mmmmm.
Maybe if it was on bittrex it was a try to create a pump.
But on cryptsy?
Really strange.
It will be harder to do at BITTREX, because he would have to buy too many coins to create a pump.
However it would be easier at CRYPTSY, because less coins are traded their.
It is not showing now at coinmarket, but I bet it will reflect there in the next 12 hours, to create weekend pump.
People will look at coinmarket, they will see cypher with high trade volume, then they will rush to buy, because they will feel that they have missed the boat.
This is good manipulation that we need.
Activity: 868
I would say it was a mistake when typing. I have done it before. Not as bad as that but I have had a buy that bought way over priced because of a decimal.

Mistake was done by a user with 210 btc in his balance on cryptsy?

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I would say it was a mistake when typing. I have done it before. Not as bad as that but I have had a buy that bought way over priced because of a decimal.

Someone's is laughing.
Someone's is crying.

mmmmm.
Maybe if it was on bittrex it was a try to create a pump.
But on cryptsy?
Really strange.
legendary

Someone's is laughing.
Someone's is crying.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
We have seen where the target is for the pump.

Someone's is laughing.
Someone's is crying.
legendary
When was that taken? A few hours into the future? You heard it here better buy now we have seen the future. Grin

Don't know what is happened but this is simply EPIC!!!!

If it is a Mistake, trades will be cancelled

Already seen with litecoins on bitfinex...

It's not mistake, trade has been completed, there was no mistake.
Someone desperately trying to create a PUMP.
Person might have seen a gap, to buy his own coins, because of low volume at cryptsy, so that cypher will show up at coinmarket tomorrow, with high trade volume. This is a good sign.

legendary
Activity: 994
When was that taken? A few hours into the future? You heard it here better buy now we have seen the future. Grin

It's not mistake, trade has been completed, there was no mistake.
Never mind I see you guys are talking cryptsy.

I am looking at bittrex and I don't see this at all. Not sure where you guys are seeing it.

CRYPTSY

I am looking at bittrex and I don't see this at all. Not sure where you guys are seeing it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 251

Activity: 560
All my buy orders are under 1k now. I don't think it's wise to buy above there right now. I think it would be worth a hold until July. Let's see.

why?

Guys, did you see this?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

HOLY SHIT!!!!

215 BTC volume on cryptsy

Someone know the real value of this coin Grin

Anyone who put 2k in sell at 0.09 now is fucking rich!
Pages:
Jump to: