Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DACHX] DACHCoin - Global Decentralized Cryptocurrency - PoS/Masternodes - page 4. (Read 23561 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please help me fill a shared masternode for DACH.

Only $1 per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes/zc

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
The plan for adding Changelly for exchanging coins are a most attractive feature of this project, however, Over 53% coins are locked in the masternode, that's what I liked most about this project. What do you think people?
Activity: 63
DACH Coin project is wonderful and very intriguing.
Many Airdrop and Bounty are done, so coins are steadily increasing.
DACH project team has development capabilities, so this is a very wonderful point.
There will be good in the future, and there is something good if you keep on holding.
I will also introduce it to my friends.
Activity: 108
DACHCoin have the combination of the best features of modern crypto-technologies.
Investing in this currency will look like a big investment because
of the profitability each year and the likelihood that Bitcoin stocks are also rising in price.
I'm looking forward to explaining how coins are awarded each year.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
I am already in the discord server since the begining. And i really like how the dev and the teams are building and continue developing the project. Since it has been helped by the Ultranatum Dev, I believe that Dach is really is a solid and legit project.  They have been continuously delivering updates of the project.
And since the initial goal of the project is to be a monitoring site for other coins, i hope that they can also provided an intstant masternode service to the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
The DACH project is a project with a great purpose to bring a greater tool to the crypto universe, a vibrant and united community also attracts me a lot and I am anxiously waiting to invest a little more and thus follow the success of the project. At the same time I believe that the project will evolve and with this create new contours, I think that focusing on decentralized solutions for exchanges can be a good one.
Activity: 53
Here ,DACH coin is a big project.
The community of the server is really awesome,
because they are very hardworking
for the purpose of their goal.
I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Long future this coin.
The coin is also listed on Cripto-Bridge.
Activity: 85
DACH is promissing project whit passion and friendly TEAM. I am on DACH discord and keep looking news. Price will go up when DACHEX platform relaesed. When u check info about features i can say platform will be awesome. Team should choose right colors for eyes cuz some colors realy tried eyes. Its my opinion ofc. I am hsyn on discord.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
I came upon the DACHCoin project from their discord community channel and found I really liked the dedicated friendly team working together with the common idea that providing a platform for crypto currency up-to-date prices along with ico lists, large exchange information, blog posts and more was a platform that is really needed during these crypto currency wildly fluctuating times.  Also, hopefully, they will soon add a mobile connection on the DACH EX Platform! They are an up and coming coin with MasterNodes, community and platform. Please feel free to check them out!

Thanks,
Rick
Activity: 63

I like that DACHCOIN is handled by a solid team, and is run by truly trusted developers, and I decided to join the DACHCOIN server on discord [z43n_41#5407] because in the community are friendly people, and make it easier for me to search know about Cryptocurrency.
I am very proud of the convenience offered by the developer that DACHCOIN can be accessed via android, because not everyone has a PC, that is the advantages and convenience that I feel, success is always the developer and thanks to all the teams.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
if you want thailand translation please PM to me.

thanks.
Activity: 38
hi i am xbow. i want tell something about this project. Actually this is a very good project. When they first listed on CB,its price was around 30k sat. this project price impressed me well.

now i want to tell something about community. DUCH community is very well. They are very active. What i like it most. they arrange many AD and bounty before listing CB.

I thing DUCH project should add android wallet feather, If they add this feather trading will be easy for all of us. Thats all. Thanks

Discord ID : Xbow#2580
Activity: 168
Add "DachCoin (DACH)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 626 DachCoin (DACH)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
Activity: 14
Here ,DACH coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named DACH .I wish they complete their goal as soon.The coin is also listed on Cripto-Bridge.
Activity: 72
I really like that the platform will allow me to track the crypto market and prices. With over 1600+ currencies is like a one stop shop and I do not have to go anywhere else to keep track.
I think the Dach community and developers is very active and keep the community informed at all times.
I really would like to see added to the platform a feature where I can select cryptocurrencies that I want to follow and in my dashboard these will be shown to me and I can maybe track my investments there as well. That way I do not have to search for the currencies every time I login.
discordname: coincabin#1988
Activity: 28
Hello everyone.  I'm turkishcrew.  Dach is really nice and big project. Like it so much. Because DACHex Crypto Tracker is an ultimate platform to keep track of crypto market and prices. It has a clean, user-friendly, contemporary design, awesome features and continuous updates. And Good project, I think we will soon fly to the moon, good luck to the developers, all the health and good.
1) Is it scalable which allowing for growth? 
2) Does it have practical applications and real world implementation and does it help solve problems? 
3) Does it have a mechanism for raising funds for future development 
4) How liquid is the asset? 
5) Is it globally traded? 
6) Is there demand and enough tokens available to the public? 
My discord Id:@turkishcrew#6975
Activity: 84
I like DACH-Project because Dev and Team Are trusted like DACH-Project and i have joined their server on discord (Soomro#3168), They are working hard day by day to achieve DACH-Project Goals, DACH-Project Have Very Friendly community and they have good investors in community, all are happy , they welcome new investors too, help them,and i want to see one feather in DACH-Project as if they Provide a Android Wallet which will be Good for whole investors , mean those people can also be the part of DACH-Project who have no PC or laptop they can do business on Mobile phone, so i wish them Best of luck for future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

DACH Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 3.21K   
Total Supply    2,027,599
Price %(1h)    -14.11%
Price %(24h)        0.34%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/dach-coin/dach/
Activity: 2
Absolutely amazing project. Stumbled upon it on masternodes.online, checked their discord and did some further research.
The team is always open to suggestions of any kind. If you need help with the masternode setup you'll get it almost 24/7. It simply seems that community gets stronger every day.
Last time I saw this was on Zencash in its early stage, now check the Horizen discord ...

Project scheduling is on point and in fact, the progess even head of calculations.
During insecurity of the market the masternodes are cheap as hell right now, so dyor - I guarantee, you won't regret it!

If they integrate a DEX into their portal this will be one of the projects everybody talks about in half a year.

Good luck and happy trading!
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
DACH Coin (DACH) is listed on CoinMarketCap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dach-coin/

The trading volume is very good, as it seems to me enough to start. And what is most important now after adding to the coinmarketcap can be said that there will be a rise in popularity because all trackers will show. Great job.
Pages:
Jump to: