Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DAG]CyberVein--A Data Value Monetisation Platform Based on DAG - page 8. (Read 31420 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 141
Something like LN on its own blockchain? Could work. Let's see.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 12
Activity: 1
Great idea, but what be the quolity of the realisation?
Activity: 28
This is really nice and big project. Like it so much. Have a nice day everyone
Activity: 54
A very interesting project, I would gladly try a beta- version. I hope she will be released soon. This bundle "RTS + AR + Blockchain" I still have never seen.
Activity: 2
Activity: 9
They are making an airdrop of 5 CyberVein, they didn't announce until when this link will be open - http://www.cybervein.org/invite?invite=e6ea3fad
The page is currently ONLY in Chinese (but open to everybody): the first field is CAPTCHA and on the second you should insert your ETH address, then join their telegram.
Enjoy

Thanks for the info I hope it is open
Activity: 84
Nice project.

i hope it lives up to expectations

Goodluck to all the devs.
Activity: 5
Activity: 88
Can you provide more detailed information about your projects? So interesting ideas coming from your team!
Activity: 54
We got something unique going on here.
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Looking like interesting project.

I wonder do you need translation for ANN ?
Activity: 29
The crypto revolution has a lot to do with data, and it's safe storage. Seems like the project is off to a good start, a good use case, and gaining community involvement. Definitely one to keep an eye on.
Activity: 21
Combining data space with crypto, sounds like a nice one!
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Hi, you could not explain how your database will store information and will it be safe?
The idea and the project is good, but you need to give more information.
Are you planning a bounty campaign to distribute your project? I want to participate in it ...
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Vires in Numeris
What is a DAG and why are we using it?

^ LEARN MORE ABOUT CYBERVEIN'S TECHNOLOGY ^

If you're interested in learning more about CyberVein's DAG innovation and use-cases, please join us on Telegram, follow us on Twitter, and subscribe to our newsletter. Our team will be glad to answer all your questions!
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
CyberVein Ledger Nano S Giveaway
Want to win a Ledger Nano S hardware wallet?

Complete social actions below to gain entries – the more actions you complete, the more entries you get!
Activity: 129
the project is initially designed for a long-term perspective, so I do not think it's worth expecting quick results from it. But the chances are that he scam is much less.
Pages:
Jump to: