Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][]DANK SIGNALS- Revolutionizing Crypto Education and trading - page 2. (Read 15019 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 136
The public sale has officially opened! We have sold over 240,000,000 dank tokens in the private sale/pre sale rounds!
Each token is valued currently at $0.04usd with the price increasing every 7 days until June 15th,

Our automated trading bots are now available for all users in DEMO mode only, you can purchase a leasing option to execute trades on live markets to generte real profits! We have begun development on our social trading network aswell!

Please join us in the telegram to stay updated daily! https://t.me/danksignals.club
The private sale has officially closed! We have been blessed to raised about $1,000,000 USD in our first 14 days! Our sale will remain closed until May 11th - at that time DANK tokens will become available again at a rate of $0.03 USD - with no added bonuses involved moving forward! We are deeply grateful and passionate about our development , and we are proud to see others believe in what we are doing as well! Join us today - https://danksignals.club
The first thought that came into my mind, after a good experience with ICO and crypto for crowdfund, is how the team is so convainced to finish all those hard tasks for developpement before december as shown in the roadmap. The best team group can't never ignore timing in the first steps to build their success. If the coin value will only be backed by circulation in exchanges then it can't be ever discribed as a good investment; hundreds died since last year.

Our token has much utility for functionality on our platform - from leasing and sharing stradegies, to voting mechanisms, purchasing the trading bot,  and staking as well. Feel free to review our white paper on the main page to get a full indepth understanding of what we are developing - a decentralized educational platform for traders and investors to share data and analysis on social trading platform earning income from subscription services and more. Our token has much value beyond an everyday tradeable asset.
Activity: 115
The first thought that came into my mind, after a good experience with ICO and crypto for crowdfund, is how the team is so convainced to finish all those hard tasks for developpement before december as shown in the roadmap. The best team group can't never ignore timing in the first steps to build their success. If the coin value will only be backed by circulation in exchanges then it can't be ever discribed as a good investment; hundreds died since last year.

Hmm!
This word hit me hard "hundreds died since last year."
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, interested in the project, I learned about the project you are conducting airdrop. Because I learned about you from him. But I do not see the greenbar.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
It seems like interesting idea, Is this platform is also going to provide the signals about which tokens to buy as I was looking at Telegram channel, you have posted some analysis over there about tokens. All the best.                                                                                                                         
[email protected]
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Thank you for the update. I Will definitely be purchasing this coin.soon and i promise that  Roll Eyes Sad Grin we all blessed in this coin to the moon..
Thanks for the support! Just 8 days until the private sale round begins!
Thanks for the support guys! Don't forget to grab your referral url to earn 150 free DANK tokens for you and your friend! You will also receive 10% of all contributions via your referral link to the token sale beginning on April 20th! https://danksignals.club
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This project is powerfull tool for analyze and lead decision with trade but a lot of possibilities exists.
Great marketing and great telegram group.

I follow this project and ico
Activity: 4
Activity: 6
What referral ID should I use , when i'm going to sign up sir?

If you don't have one from another user, you can leave it blank to sign up
Activity: 67
What referral ID should I use , when i'm going to sign up sir?
The airdrop program is still open also!We have 8,800 registered participants to receive 200 DANK tokens each after the ICO sale has completed!

Find the registration URL in the OP!!
We officially have DANK token on the Ethereum Blockchain! You can review the etherscan here - https://etherscan.io/token/0x9dc2e3fb838a24d29832cd9c8ac64a9655ce5403

Pages:
Jump to: