Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]►►►DARKGOLD◄◄◄(X13) www.darkgold.co.in [8 exchanges] BITTREX - page 18. (Read 94428 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
It doesn't matter if DEV or ICO people have 90,000 or 100,000 or more coins.
THIS COIN IS GOING NOWHERE. Because you can NOT have a 10 coin block
reward and 100,000 coins already out in the float. No miner will be able to
sell his paultry few coins he mines with that amount of coins over his head,
unless this coin is a rare exception that has a totally new feature or real world
use, which it does not. So IMHO, unless Premine and ICO is burned, this coin
is not worth anyone's time or electricity. It's not even a matter of if it is a code
exploit, scam or not, etc. It is simple coin metrics. Only an idiot or greedy as
hell dev takes 100k coins and does a 10 coin block reward.

Give him time like he said. He is learning as well from this as I can see. Make some suggestions also.

I would suggest this.

Dev should use x amount for bounties. Then Dev should keep X amount for himself, then Dev should publicly destroy the rest or have 3rd party destroy the rest of the coins.

The X amounts will have to be figured out to be fair on behalf of the miners. Take what the miners make per day mining and then do the math on what is fair. I do think it is fair that the dev gets to keep some for himself since he did the work.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
The hashrate distribution is horrible.

Seems hashlink has 20GH while all other "top-pools" are sharing 5 GH.

Edit; you can also see this amount of hashpower seems to high for their servers to compute: Est. Shares this Round    399 (done: 15713.15%)

Edit2: Est. Shares this Round    156 (done: 40372.54%)

Edit3: hashlink operator, fix your findblock cronjob so we can know on which block your pool really is.

Pool is working fine, its just one horrible unluck Sad

At 20GH, it's not about luck. It appears so that the cronjobs just struggle too much, your findblock did not udpate the pool when net blocks were found on the network, therefore your cronjobs were behind.

Looks ok now
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
the only way to find out how premine was going is to make another fork and mine it but im lazy to make new genesis block  Grin

Actually you dont need that, all you'd need to do is to have two servers, block the original nodes, set up your own and mine the first 10k blocks Wink

oh yes, also no need to block nodes, as i can start tow wallets on local network 192.168.0.1 ...etc  Grin brb with results

cool mate, waitiing for you ! msg me in #suprnova ocminer if you need help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
It doesn't matter if DEV or ICO people have 90,000 or 100,000 or more coins.
THIS COIN IS GOING NOWHERE. Because you can NOT have a 10 coin block
reward and 100,000 coins already out in the float. No miner will be able to
sell his paultry few coins he mines with that amount of coins over his head,
unless this coin is a rare exception that has a totally new feature or real world
use, which it does not. So IMHO, unless Premine and ICO is burned, this coin
is not worth anyone's time or electricity. It's not even a matter of if it is a code
exploit, scam or not, etc. It is simple coin metrics. Only an idiot or greedy as
hell dev takes 100k coins and does a 10 coin block reward.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
the only way to find out how premine was going is to make another fork and mine it but im lazy to make new genesis block  Grin

Actually you dont need that, all you'd need to do is to have two servers, block the original nodes, set up your own and mine the first 10k blocks Wink

oh yes, also no need to block nodes, as i can start tow wallets on local network 192.168.0.1 ...etc  Grin brb with results
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
legendary

The pictures of the shirts were good.
Pity the model be shy

i can buy a 100% cotton shirt and print on it for 10$  Grin
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
The pictures of the shirts were good.
Pity the model be shy
Activity: 178
Please do not post addresses in this thread. PM me !!!

Send message PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
So is there anything new brought to the crypto table? damn, this shit is hard to mine.
Please everyone give us time, everyone will get bounties in DGD yes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Smells fishy as hell.  do you are telling me that the dev team controls 80k of this coin? I assumed that was for ICO sale. Im out like trout.

I am really interested in what Earlz has to say.

+11111

Absolutely..

Earlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! lol
legendary
Smells fishy as hell.  do you are telling me that the dev team controls 80k of this coin? I assumed that was for ICO sale. Im out like trout.

+11111

Absolutely..
Activity: 353
Yes, all bounties from now on will be in DGD, don't worry, Because ISO failed, we (four of us) will need DGD to keep developing DarkGold.
If we burn them, there will be no funds for development.
But there will be other distribution tactic to spread up DGD exept mining.
DarkGold will be not mined in a 3 days so do not worrie, there will be coins for everyone.

Awesome, thank you! Let's rock this shit. I really do like your name and what you have going on. There is just a lot of work ahead of us here and I want to make sure we are on the right, and fair path.

Thanks
Activity: 364
Yes, all bounties from now on will be in DGD, don't worry, Because ISO failed, we (four of us) will need DGD to keep developing DarkGold.
If we burn them, there will be no funds for development.
But there will be other distribution tactic to spread up DGD exept mining.
DarkGold will be not mined in a 3 days so do not worrie, there will be coins for everyone.

So, my bounty for mac wallet will be in DGD? How much?
dev, as ISO failed you can sell me 100k from premine. give me good offer?
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?

Please do not post addresses in this thread. PM me !!!
Pages:
Jump to: