Author

Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency - page 6994. (Read 9722493 times)

phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
WTS 10000 XCO @ 0.25 BTC, PM me if interested
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
xenocoin (xeno-: a combining form meaning alien/strange/guest).

Other variants: illuxcoin / illuxoin (illu = illusion), gloomcoin, crosscoin, archcoin, anacoin (anarchy?), rootcoin (??), xanthocoin / xanthcoin (xanthos = yellow), xaucoin (eXtra AnonymoUs Coin Smiley), xaviercoin (= bright coin???).
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036
Dash Developer
I really like the name Darkcoin, but there's another coin that hasn't launched yet. I wonder if we could take it?

Blackcoin?

That's not bad. I still like darkcoin better:

So we have

Darkcoin, Blackcoin, X-11 (x11coin)

+1 on darkcoin

Bought darkcoin.io, I really like it and it suits the coin's goals.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I really like the name Darkcoin, but there's another coin that hasn't launched yet. I wonder if we could take it?

Blackcoin?

So we have

+1 on darkcoin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Who cares?
Darkcoin is very nice. But that name also obligates it to implement full anonymous transfers. Tongue

Well, that's the goal of XCoin  Grin

Abysscoin, Voidcoin

clearly i'm running out of ideas haha...
legendary
Dash Developer
Darkcoin is very nice. But that name also obligates it to implement full anonymous transfers. Tongue

Well, that's the goal of XCoin  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
legendary
Dash Developer

Blackcoin?

So we have

Who cares?

Blackcoin?

legendary
Dash Developer
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
We're decided we're going to be changing the name of XCoin to something else. It's already kind of confusing to search for XCoin on Google and we want to differentiate ourselves from the other company using the name.

We thought it might be fun to actually let the community suggest the future name for XCoin. Any ideas? 

Ps. The blockchain will stay intact, and it's merely a domain name change, some strings in the client, and the images.

Ps2. The addresses will still start with X, so keep that in mind for the suggestions

The winner gets 1000XCO! Let the competition begin.
I've got 3 possible names:

Hiddencoin
Privatecoin
Serpentcoin (Xerpentcoin?)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Xilicoin, Ixuscoin, Axecoin, Xelenium, XXIcoin, Centurium, Ximple
Who cares?
How about X11coin, it refers to the 11 algorithms and it's unique. It could still be called X-11 for short

Ahh I was just going to say that!
legendary
Dash Developer
How about X11coin, it refers to the 11 algorithms and it's unique. It could still be called X-11 for short
legendary
Dash Developer
I say we just call it X-11.  Sounds like a top secret project or something.  Or we could just call it CPUcoin  Cheesy

Great idea! You win the 1000XCO prize. I bought X11coin.com and I'll point everything over later. What's your X-11 address?

Isn't this even worse in terms of google ability? X11 is the name for OSX & Linux's window management system.  Give a go searching for X11 in google, you'll see what i mean.  Why use the same number? might as well say X-12 or X13 at least.

Hmm, shoot, that's a good point. Ok, maybe I spoke too soon. Let's keep the competition open.
Who cares?
I say we just call it X-11.  Sounds like a top secret project or something.  Or we could just call it CPUcoin  Cheesy

Great idea! You win the 1000XCO prize. I bought X11coin.com and I'll point everything over later. What's your X-11 address?

Awesome!  Lucky day for me haha!

X-11 Address: XmcPQpGnRwenevHzbcwCevxAb4sp7Fxq2N
Activity: 363
I say we just call it X-11.  Sounds like a top secret project or something.  Or we could just call it CPUcoin  Cheesy

Isn't this even worse in terms of google ability? X11 is the name for OSX & Linux's window management system.  Give a go searching for X11 in google, you'll see what i mean.  Why use the same number? might as well say X-12 or X13 at least.
legendary
Dash Developer

Who cares?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Sweet!  Totally like this lottery mining thing!  Hey chaositec, if you haven't made the payout yet could you split my winnings among everyone who has been mining there for any reasonable length of time?  Getting a pretty high hash rate for this pool and I feel like I'm already hogging the coins!  Grin
btw, maybe we should continue pool specific stuff in the lotterymining pool posting: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4673079
Jump to: