Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DAVORCOIN LIVE - ARBITRAGE LENDING PLATFORM - EARN 2% Average Daily[ANN] - page 22. (Read 17542 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 117
Last commit of the sources you gave were made 8 days ago, and you just said you just created this version.
Also, I can't scan it, because Windows automatically remove it due to virus detection. It's not the case with official wallet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 117
Beta Wallet Release For who ever wants to test it.

https://mega.nz/#!ozhxXIKJ!qWuD2cW6AmU-tkKyNcWkEDeNmpslZ1H3-jDRL4_Rrbo

Change log:
-Faster staking.
-solo Mining.
-Wallet stability
-Larger rewards.

Note: Wallet may contain false positive because of new obfuscation.

Sources ? Do not download this !
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
I think you must have a telegram channel dev
Activity: 8
when will the mining pool be open?
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Will the pool be released now, DEV?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check out the Latest Review of DavorCoin at https://cryptolending.review
Activity: 140
i told you guys 15 dollar hit, whit internat exchange so external 30 first day whitout a problem
Activity: 34
Please, tell me about lending programm. Can i reinvest 10$?
Activity: 28
My team did a quantitative analysis of Davor and we concluded that the opening price will be over $30. Selling under is very unwise.

Can you please publish the full analysis so we can convince ourselves of the approach you have chosen?

Opening was $5.

This is for internal exchange.
Hope it goes higher if it hits external.

Anyone know when this will be?
Activity: 77
My team did a quantitative analysis of Davor and we concluded that the opening price will be over $30. Selling under is very unwise.

Can you please publish the full analysis so we can convince ourselves of the approach you have chosen?

Opening was $5.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
All DAV are sold out. Thank you for joining our ICO Crowdsale.

Now I see I missed the ICO, I'm very upset. It looks like a nice lending platform, of course a bit of HYIP and MLM is here. Do you know what is the approximated capitalization of Davor right now? I mean how much funds were gathered in 5 stage ICO?

Lending is a difficult topic in crypto because of the collateral and so on. Quite some projects are trying to come up with good solutions to that. Will have a look at the solution Davorcoin is going for.
Activity: 70
Check out the Latest Review of Davor Coin at https://cryptolending.review
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
All DAV are sold out. Thank you for joining our ICO Crowdsale.

Now I see I missed the ICO, I'm very upset. It looks like a nice lending platform, of course a bit of HYIP and MLM is here. Do you know what is the approximated capitalization of Davor right now? I mean how much funds were gathered in 5 stage ICO?
its up to you, but i think when davor hit exchange we gonna see 20-30-40 dollar easy, and then you can lend, if you are fast , because its arbritage lending,
every day 100 people can lend only
Activity: 28
has anyone tried the lending?
is it worth it? or should we wait for the exchange to open?
30th of november the internal exchange will be open
Activity: 8
is there a mining pool available?
Pages:
Jump to: