Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DC] *NEW * DynamicCoin~ Pure Pos ~ Fair distribution ~ New wallet 1.0.2 - page 22. (Read 45896 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

WeMineCrypto - Up and running since launch!
Finding blocks consistently!

http://dc.weminecrypto.pw

Join us! Cheesy

Your pool owner is much greedy.

1%fee+ 1%donation(default) +0.1DC min payouts
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Where are you getting the 280 coins per day per mh? I'm mining with 5mh on xhash.net right now and the pool estimates I'll make 7.5 coins per day. I suspect this estimate is wrong, but how do we go about calculating it?

^ What that guy says I am getting same estimates mine just went up to 8 per day.
Activity: 70
It clearly says on the first page that you're getting 0.1/Mh/s/block, or 288 DC/day. This is coded into the coin. So if 1 Mh/s/day is worth 0.01 BTC, then 288 DC is worth 0.01 BTC, a.k.a ~3472 Satoshis. This should be the floor for this coin if it has any chance at succeeding.

+1
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I sell 35DC for 1Bit PM me

only 35? why so high? why would i want to buy this coin?

hhhmmmmmmm...... To make him rich? Cheesy

lol  Grin

No but srsly what is this coin worth??

If I got this right, the coin should always pay 280coins per mhash/day? And a fair price for 1mhash mining in 1 day should be somewhere around 0.01? So 280 coins for 0.01BTC I guess? Correct me if I got this wrong!

Who with a 2% of a healthy brain is willing to mine alt coin if it's worth is 0.01 per MH/s?HuhHuh?   You cant measure coin value like that............ Curently the only way to measure it is dev team, comunity, hash power and after that adoption

That's what most coins tend to gravitate towards. Sometimes it's more and sometimes it's less. Most multipools start raping coins when they hit more than 0.01 per mhash/day.

Where are you getting the 280 coins per day per mh? I'm mining with 5mh on xhash.net right now and the pool estimates I'll make 7.5 coins per day. I suspect this estimate is wrong, but how do we go about calculating it?
Activity: 320
Activity: 160

lol  Grin

If I got this right, the coin should always pay 280coins per mhash/day? And a fair price for 1mhash mining in 1 day should be somewhere around 0.01? So 280 coins for 0.01BTC I guess? Correct me if I got this wrong!

Who with a 2% of a healthy brain is willing to mine alt coin if it's worth is 0.01 per MH/s?HuhHuh?   You cant measure coin value like that............ Curently the only way to measure it is dev team, comunity, hash power and after that adoption
It clearly says on the first page that you're getting 0.1/Mh/s/block, or 288 DC/day. This is coded into the coin. So if 1 Mh/s/day is worth 0.01 BTC, then 288 DC is worth 0.01 BTC, a.k.a ~3472 Satoshis. This should be the floor for this coin if it has any chance at succeeding.

lol  Grin

Who with a 2% of a healthy brain is willing to mine alt coin if it's worth is 0.01 per MH/s?HuhHuh?   You cant measure coin value like that............ Curently the only way to measure it is dev team, comunity, hash power and after that adoption

That's what most coins tend to gravitate towards. Sometimes it's more and sometimes it's less. Most multipools start raping coins when they hit more than 0.01 per mhash/day.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

lol  Grin

You cant say what this coin is worth at the first day of mining but that price he was asking is way too high, no doubt about that.
Activity: 192

lol  Grin

Who with a 2% of a healthy brain is willing to mine alt coin if it's worth is 0.01 per MH/s?HuhHuh?   You cant measure coin value like that............ Curently the only way to measure it is dev team, comunity, hash power and after that adoption

lol  Grin

It's a bit too early to determine it's worth, but I have a feeling that it just might be worth something in days to come

lol  Grin

Activity: 271
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
legendary

Activity: 271

legendary
Grin Seems pools are more desperate to make money than miners   Grin

Isn't that always the case?

Drives me nuts. Fucking pool operators spamming the shit out of these threads should be banned, just like "reserved" was banned.

Yeah but now its seems too much. Back in old days we wont be seeing pool advertise on below of every post forum members make but dont be surprise if you see a pool advertise right below of this post Grin
Activity: 181
Activity: 159
Grin Seems pools are more desperate to make money than miners   Grin

Isn't that always the case?

Drives me nuts. Fucking pool operators spamming the shit out of these threads should be banned, just like "reserved" was banned.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Pages:
Jump to: