Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DD// DriveDeal.io - driven by smart community // DD[ANN] - page 2. (Read 425 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
the concept and details of the project are very interesting, I want to see how this project progresses next. DriveDeal looking promising and i am sure if this project will be success in the future.
let's support this project so that later this project can achieve success as planned and achieve satisfying results. success and enthusiasm for this project.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
the concept and details of the project are very interesting, I want to see how this project progresses next. DriveDeal looking promising and i am sure if this project will be success in the future.
Activity: 154
this project is really promising and the price of this token is high, any bounty for this project??
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I would like to reserve RUSSIAN translation if you need.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
BitcoinTalk name: anstarnet
BitcoinTalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anstarnet-1224565
Language: Russian
Eth Address: 0x944ff8f203864448359536605f2b7c0a683abfd6
Email: [email protected]
Portfolio :    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cDxNS8CCyADPNZT1KWkXSsNGWMoLpBKpbbiRmfAbA0k/edit#gid=0
Telegram: @Anstar (https://t.me/POS-MNode-StaR)
Discord: Ansta#0230
or PM me
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The DriveDeal platform applies Multi Smart Contracts to all applications that are individually designed on the ethereum network. I think this is an advantage in this platform and is an advantage for its users.
Activity: 14
Welcome to DriveDeal!
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

About DriveDeal
DriveDeal will change the way mobility is consumed and provided by enabling hybrid usage of all resources and facilitating novel applications related to all possible mobility and transportation use cases.

Use Cases
DriveDeal will enable the synchronized integration of multiple use cases by enabling hybrid utilization of mobility resources. Synergies are realized and the utilization rate can be increased at an unprecedented scale.

DriveDeal Team
DriveDeal consists of an international team, that covers all fields of expertise required for this project to be executed. All of them are striving to create a new ecosystem, that is not distorted by oligopolistic power and information asymmetry.
All essential disciplines are overseen by advisory positions that add their specific expertise and extensive experience to this project.

DriveDeal Roadmap
With the funds gathered during the crowdsale the platform should be developed and initial decentralized applications will be deployed to ensure utility from the start. At the same time, developers are rewarded for contributing to the platform, and token holders participating as users should be able to experience the new mobility platform in action as fast as possible.

Pages:
Jump to: