Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][Defi Platform] | Rfinance | A New Emerging Project of De-Fi Ecosystem - page 2. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
For now our more focus is on products develoment we want to deliver it asap and website is almost completed and as we said before it wil be launch before presale the second thing why we are anonymous few reason behind that we will expalin each query in few days. You can join our telegram group for more updates and question. Yes its new account on btt I think old or new account doesn't effect projects credibility.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
The website is under development that doesn't mean this project is scam ...

This is the crypto world. The only way to protect yourself from scam is to view every project as a scam until proven otherwise.
Posting with a newbie account, lack of a website, whitepaper, or team only leads to additional mistrust in your project.
Give us something that will substantiate your empty claims.

We are here for long term vision we will deliver product according to our roadmap.

Interesting how much faith you have in the longevity of your project that you have registered the main domain for a minimum period of one year.  Undecided

Domain Name: RFINANCE.IO
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-09-06T09:46:13Z
Activity: 4
The website is under development that doesn't mean this project is scam every project starts with small we will launch website before presale so its not a big concern we Have not a big team yet our first priority is product development its not like other copy paste project we are building it from scratch we please don't look each projet with a single angle. We are here for long term vision we will deliver product according to our roadmap.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
This is definitely the next scam with a magical preface DeFi. Website not available, 3 twitter followers and this circus with telegram)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
What Is this Huh because I think it's a bit strange because all participants in telegram group came from an invitation, and because the website is still maintenance, I don't get more information about this project, because of the invitation factor I will do research when the finance website has been repaired.

What do you mean by "what is this"? Can't you see that this is (yet another) 'A Next Generaion De-Fi Ecosystem' that will change the future of personal finance?  Grin

Domain Name: RFINANCE.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300001186406273-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2020-09-06T09:55:36Z
Creation Date: 2020-09-06T09:46:13Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-09-06T09:46:13Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710

What Is this Huh because I think it's a bit strange because all participants in telegram group came from an invitation, and because the website is still maintenance, I don't get more information about this project, because of the invitation factor I will do research when the finance website has been repaired.
copper member
Activity: 49
Thread was removed due to request from the owner of the project
Pages:
Jump to: