Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]DeleteCoin ***GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN **** - page 21. (Read 36263 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
To delete a coin wouldn't every single bagholder have to sell their stake for deletecoin?  Huh

Yep, and then if you just hold on to your old crappy coins, wouldn't they go up in value as there is less and less of them?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
To delete a coin wouldn't every single bagholder have to sell their stake for deletecoin?  Huh
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Good idea Cheesy I am in.
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
DELETE ALL 150+ ALTCOINS!
Activity: 50
I like the idea.

In a round about way, doesn't this promote the mining of garbage coins especially in the beginning stages?  So we can trade them for /d coins?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
under the name of delete and grab more money with huge premines? lmao Grin
Activity: 153

how will you delete other alts with your 50% premine?
1% or 1 Million DeleteCoins is worth 100% of the Max_Money of the alt in question. We will then create an address to confirm that the alt was transferred and in return send the equal amount of DELs in return. So if the alt coin had a 100 Million Max Coin, the alt would be worth .01 DELs, if the alt had a cap of 750 Million, it would be worth .001333333 DELs

Interesting. I will follow your thread.
Activity: 150
yes, delete dogecoin, I second that
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 15/06/17 🌟
Very interesting to try !
Activity: 60
How do you plan on proving deletion of the alts exchanged for Deletecoins? It seems like unless there is 100% certainty that these coins are being deleted that DEL has no difference from a normal coin?

That said, I like the idea, I think that publicly broadcasting the metrics of coins deleted could in the end help to improve all altcoin values, if you can prove destruction.

We thought about this long and hard. We plan on tracking all metrics and displaying them on the site for public consumption. For the actual deletion of coins we plan to do a monthly purge of all the .dat files in which we will stream and record and post it on the site to guarantee that the coins are actually removed from circulation.
Activity: 11
How do you plan on proving deletion of the alts exchanged for Deletecoins? It seems like unless there is 100% certainty that these coins are being deleted that DEL has no difference from a normal coin?

That said, I like the idea, I think that publicly broadcasting the metrics of coins deleted could in the end help to improve all altcoin values, if you can prove destruction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This coin should be lauded. What need to have sympathy for the future bagholders of Aurora and Maza.
Activity: 154
 I was just thinking about something like this today. Couldn't really figure how it would work. Good luck in your efforts.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
seems cool!! are you gonna have a website, to send your useless trash aka rbbt to get delete coins without a manual payout?
Activity: 84
Activity: 60
why dont you help us all and delete deletecoin
I plan to rely heavily on the community for input and to help us drive this project, but if you have an issue with the coin at least provide some constructive criticism please. Everyone has their own opinions.

1% or 1 Million DeleteCoins is worth 100% of the Max_Money of the alt in question. We will then create an address to confirm that the alt was transferred and in return send the equal amount of DELs in return. So if the alt coin had a 100 Million Max Coin, the alt would be worth .01 DELs, if the alt had a cap of 750 Million, it would be worth .001333333 DELs
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Very interesting

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

he explained it.

imagine trying to delete bitcoin
1mill deletecoins will be worth 21mill bitcoins (1 delete = 0.0476191btc)

he then swaps the coins at that constant rate with bitcoin users until he owns all the btc...
then simply send it to a random address that he or anyone doesnt have a privkey for.

please note this is for the worthless altcoins currently riding their prices to the ground. and hopefully shouldnt affect bitcoin

Unfortunately, this system relies trust which would probably be the failure of the coin. Unless the dev can develop a trustless system, the coin will never work.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534

he explained it.

imagine trying to delete bitcoin
1mill deletecoins will be worth 21mill bitcoins (1 delete = 0.0476191btc)

he then swaps the coins at that constant rate with bitcoin users until he owns all the btc...
i presume he then simply sends the btc to a random address that he or anyone doesnt have a privkey for.

please note this is for the worthless altcoins.. i only used bitcoin as an example, for numeric purposes
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
interesting concept
Pages:
Jump to: