Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Delta Exchange - Modern Service for Accessing e-Currency - page 2. (Read 869 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good day to all! I am interested in the interaction of the platform with the user's site. Does anyone know the answer? As far as I know, some organizations offer integration with the site. I do not quite understand how this happens technically, so I find it very interesting.
I can answer your question. DeltaExchange offers a franchise partnership, i.e. integration of your platform to your site. I think that this is quite convenient, since nowadays almost every organization has a website, and additional interesting “tricks” create competition between organizations and make the trading process somewhat competitive.
Activity: 140
Good day to all! I am interested in the interaction of the platform with the user's site. Does anyone know the answer? As far as I know, some organizations offer integration with the site. I do not quite understand how this happens technically, so I find it very interesting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
my friends, tell me how much cooperation with law firms takes place on this platform? How serious is everything here? Although it seems to me that the platform of this level just has to be very popular! Tell me. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
of course, such a large exchange as DeltaExchange, cooperates with many legal advisors in different countries, such as the USA, Great Britain, Australia, the United Arab Emirates, etc. In addition to legal subtleties, cooperation will be useful for everyone who cooperates with this project, and the cryptocurrency trading process will be smooth and seamless.
my friends, tell me how much cooperation with law firms takes place on this platform? How serious is everything here? Although it seems to me that the platform of this level just has to be very popular! Tell me. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I see that DeltaExchange has such a cool security system, and also provides an automated KYC to protect against money laundering. By the way, I think that its area of application is unlimited, and it can be implemented in other industries, not only in cryptocurrency.
so it should also provide a ban on the use of the service to unqualified people. Is it really so? On the other hand, the users themselves do not have to be professional in some way. Although I think that you need to think carefully before participating in such projects, because they are not for everyone, I think.
Activity: 420
This is what I found out: DeltaExchange offers an OTP check, it checks the email address or mobile number by sending a confirmation code during registration or login. Agree that with this level of verification there will be far fewer bots and scammers.
yes, but you did not take into account one small point: will the platform have all the customer data? I would not like, for example, that someone other than myself and my relatives knew about my data. I'm a little scared! Sad Sad
didn't you really know that the platform that provides any service requires documents? The exchange is about as a bank, and in general, it is in the order of things for such organizations to require documents that prove the identity of the user.
This is what I found out: DeltaExchange offers an OTP check, it checks the email address or mobile number by sending a confirmation code during registration or login. Agree that with this level of verification there will be far fewer bots and scammers.
yes, but you did not take into account one small point: will the platform have all the customer data? I would not like, for example, that someone other than myself and my relatives knew about my data. I'm a little scared! Sad Sad
I now thought that attempts to register with fake addresses are possible. How is this tracked? Is there such a check function, how is the registration process? perhaps two-factor authentication or something like that?
I agree with everything, what was said above!! Cool Cool this is very important. In the past few years, safety has been increased, causing a loss of funds received from accidents, and, as a result, their release in the millions.
I was also interested in this topic, and this is what I noticed: Deltaexchange is built with high standards, tested and tested. They have experience building financial systems for the highest security standards. Although, if I'm not mistaken, this has already been discussed above.
returning to the issue of security, I note that some of the major exchanges were compromised due to insufficient security. How is this important question solved here? in addition to what has already been discussed, what else can you add on this issue?
friends, good day to all! I forgot to clarify one important point concerning the functionality of the exchange, What coins are supported by the system? And to what extent are reputable coins added and how often? Roll Eyes
DeltaExchange will support trading pairs in the following coins: BTC, ETH, USDT. More coins will be added over time. Please note that these coins are very authoritative in all respects, especially Bitcoin.
friends, good day to all! I forgot to clarify one important point concerning the functionality of the exchange, What coins are supported by the system? And to what extent are reputable coins added and how often? Roll Eyes
then the question arises: how competent are the developers to create such projects, can they be trusted at all and how will they solve the current problems of the financial market. It seems to me that this will be a regular exchange, just a slightly modernized one.
I am sure that you are mistaken. First, developers have more than ten years of experience, which allows to evaluate the prospects of the market. They also objectively evaluate how effective these systems are.
I think that it should also be said about the partners that developers have acquired over the years. This is important because each of the partners will make a great contribution to the development and improvement of the project and the situation in the market as a whole.
then the question arises: how competent are the developers to create such projects, can they be trusted at all and how will they solve the current problems of the financial market. It seems to me that this will be a regular exchange, just a slightly modernized one.
I am sure that you are mistaken. First, developers have more than ten years of experience, which allows to evaluate the prospects of the market. They also objectively evaluate how effective these systems are.
friends, I will add to your list the lack of adequate security, customer service and market liquidity. You know, I really liked how this exchange created its security: these are not only good encryption protocols, but also KYC, both manual and automatic. It is also a system for checking and tracking bots.
in fact, there are many advantages. The developers studied the work of their predecessors and current competitors quite well and created something that will help both investors and traders to trade comfortably and on favorable terms.
friends, I will add to your list the lack of adequate security, customer service and market liquidity. You know, I really liked how this exchange created its security: these are not only good encryption protocols, but also KYC, both manual and automatic. It is also a system for checking and tracking bots.
Pages:
Jump to: