Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] DigitalCoin Online Wallet / IRC Bot *10 FREE DGC*Earn DGC Daily* - page 3. (Read 7123 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
verified ✔
i like that Bot,

still testing out
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Another great service, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
Come on over... I've been known to MAKE IT RAIN every now and then Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Great idea and intelligent thinking Smiley
Activity: 252
thanks for the DGC  Cool
Cool! Smiley

Thanks! I've added a "make it rain" feature to send money to everyone in the room. Check it out!
missing from list of cmds

Usage: !wallet MAKE IT RAIN
Please enter a valid amount (minimum 0.1DGC).
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Everybodyclapyohands has done some really amazing work with this, and the free DGC promotion is still ongoing!

Come on by #digitalcoin for your Free DGC!
Activity: 308
Just created my wallet. Looks awesome and received the 10 DGC!
Activity: 132
thanks for the DGC  Cool
Cool! Smiley

Thanks! I've added a "make it rain" feature to send money to everyone in the room. Check it out!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Activity: 132
Announcing the DigitalCoin Online IRC Wallet
NEW: Help with IRC and list of all bot commands http://irc.mywl.lt/

I have created an online wallet for the DigitalCoin IRC channel (#digitalcoin on irc.freenode.net).  It is the first wallet bot that I am aware of, but I'd love to hear if anyone has built anything similar.

Our bot is called DGCBot and the first thing you need to do is introduce yourself.
Code:
/msg DGCBot YO

Then set a password
Code:
/msg DGCBot PASS 

Create a wallet
Code:
/msg DGCBot !wallet create 

DGCBot will give you your wallet address. Deposit some DGC from your personal wallet and you're ready to go!

All commands are done via private message, but you can turn on the ability to use them in public chat.  If you do, you should register your nickname with NickServ which helps make sure nobody else can sign on as you.

Sending money is easy. Say you want to send money to someone in the room.
Code:
!wallet send clapyohands 10DGC

Or if you want to donate to the DGC Developer Fund
Code:
!wallet donate 10DGC

Here's the full list of commands:

Code:
Private Chat Commands:

!wallet create - Creates a wallet if one does not exist
!wallet address - Returns your wallet address
!wallet balance - Returns the balance of your wallet
!wallet send
[channel] - Sends a payment to an address or registered user if it does not exceed your balance (Min. Tx Fee: 0.1DGC). Optionally announce payment to channel.
!wallet donate [channel] - Donate to the DGC Developer Fund. Optional: specify a channel for the bot to announce your donation to.
!wallet allowpublic - Enables public chat commands for your account. Only recommended for experienced users.
!wallet denypublic - Disables public chat commands for your account.
!wallet make it rain - Divides the amount up among all registered users in the specified channel.

Public Chat Commands: (disabled by default for security. Never type your password in public chat!)
!wallet address - Displays your wallet address in the channel
!wallet balance - Display the balance of your wallet in the channel
!wallet send
- Sends a payment to an address or registered user if it does not exceed your balance (Min. Tx Fee: 0.1DGC)
!wallet donate - Donate to the DGC Developer Fund
!wallet make it rain - Divides the amount up among all registered users in the channel.

The bot also does a lot more, such as getting network stats or calculating profitability for all altcoins, and DGCDice integration.

Join us in #digitalcoin on irc.freenode.net (Webchat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net)

Currently we are giving out 10DGC to everybody who comes in and gets a wallet. Come in, say hi, and get your 10 DGC!

* To get your 10DGC send a message to threestar or clapyohands.  If we're not around, hang out for a while, we're never gone too long Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: