Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC][Pool][STRATUM][PROP] digitalcoin.scryptmining.com - page 2. (Read 2661 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
bump.

Coins donated to DGC Development: 65.605575 DGC
(earned via donation %, block explorer verified)

Coins earned towards next Donation: 9.527016 DGC
(earned via donation %, updates when block confirms, sends when we reach 20 DGC)

Come check us out. 

Thanks to all the current miners for their support.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I have been mining with this pool so far. My reviews are positive. Everyone should give it a shot!
via front-page counter:

Coins donated to DGC Development: 45.604085 DGC
(earned via donation %, block explorer verified)

Great job to those donating!  System has been in place less than a day.  More miners = more donators (hopefully) = more support back to DGC!

Come check us out.
I'll move half my hashes back after I get that 100 DGC bonus for the DEV team over at dgcpool.   Grin

-tb-

haha, do what you've got to do. Good luck getting it! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I'll move half my hashes back after I get that 100 DGC bonus for the DEV team over at dgcpool.   Grin

-tb-
The server has been up awhile now (1138 blocks solved and counting), but has never had an official launch post.

Stratum only
Proportional Payout per block found, 100% sent after block confirmation (currently 5)
2% Pool Fee
100% of any % set as "Donation" is automatically sent to the DGC Dev Foundation

Counters on main page for coin payout and donation amount sent (both grabbed via external block chain explorer)

Come join us! And if you do, please consider setting a donation % to help give back to this great coin!

Thanks to all the current miners for their support.
Pages:
Jump to: