Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX - page 32. (Read 44855 times)

legendary
Activity: 2087
Merit: 1015
The entire OP is one large image, no links to anything... how is this supposed to work?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Who made money with this coin?  Huh

anybody?

It seems like bunch of people hold the majority and they're pumping it like crazy. I can't comprehend that if some real people bought it at 10k..why price hasn't crashed yet? You would think there would be lot of sell but I don't see any
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
@brightlight Stop posting in the large red font over again. It's annoying as fuck. We all get you're bitter about missing the moon shot. Get over it please and move on FFS. Can't even spell right or use correct grammar.  

Dev there is a handy auto delete bot someone made that can be set up to auto delete any post in the thread that this guy posts. Try and get that set up asap.

What an annoying asshole.

Coin still holding up, pretty crazy. Hope to hear some more news from the dev soon.

Also, is your pic from the long march? Awesome story.
Activity: 8
@brightlight Stop posting in the large red font over again. It's annoying as fuck. We all get you're bitter about missing the moon shot. Get over it please and move on FFS. Can't even spell right or use correct grammar.  

Dev there is a handy auto delete bot someone made that can be set up to auto delete any post in the thread that this guy posts. Try and get that set up asap.

We apologise for the inconvenience. For now, spam posts will be auto deleted. We have reported to a mod.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
How can i get this coin???

You buy it on Bittrex. It's pretty pricey atm but it could go even higher.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
How can i get this coin???
I threw .1 Btc at the ICO. But didn't think this was going anywhere so sold my 1004 coins to someone privately before it hit trex, now im kicking myself. lol Hope the buyer dumped.
http://i.imgur.com/G4oU2zC.png

lol bro. you burned 50BTC  Tongue

Best post  Cry its ok bro. We give you a pat on the back.
Activity: 50
This coin has 500k sats and doesnt look like it's done pumping. Damn!  Shocked  Wish I got some when it was at 180k .  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I threw .1 Btc at the ICO. But didn't think this was going anywhere so sold my 1004 coins to someone privately before it hit trex, now im kicking myself. lol Hope the buyer dumped.

lol bro. you burned 50BTC  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Seems trolls are in here for cheap coins. Well thanks for getting some of my buys filled.  Grin

Not so much trolls but salty traders who missed the boat and are now jealous or bitter.

says the dude who bought at 340k.

rofl, how'd that work out for you?

Yeah and this "dude" (I'm a girl btw) just sold her buy coins from 340k at 489k. Nice tidy little profit in my purse. Smiley

Congrats.  You got lucky that they decided to turn the pump/volume machine back on.  Don't be without a seat when the music ends.
Activity: 63
Im justing rideing the wave my friend !

Riding to the moon?  Grin This coin is not stopping haha
legendary
Activity: 1050
Im justing rideing the wave my friend !

vgo
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

you made this comment at 12:54 which was when the price was at it lowest
so I gather you didnt buy and price skyrocketed few minutes after tsk tsk
He must be rich in DIBBITS. Their lucky charm. Someone want to gift me some DIBBITS? I want to visit the moon  Roll Eyes

Ask here, they have thousands... https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dibs/#!rich   Roll Eyes
Activity: 63

you made this comment at 12:54 which was when the price was at it lowest
He must be rich in DIBBITS. Their lucky charm. Someone want to gift me some DIBBITS? I want to visit the moon  Roll Eyes
Seems trolls are in here for cheap coins. Well thanks for getting some of my buys filled.  Grin

Not so much trolls but salty traders who missed the boat and are now jealous or bitter.

Yeah and this "dude" (I'm a girl btw) just sold her buy coins from 340k at 489k. Nice tidy little profit in my purse. Smiley

Congrats  Grin Time to party!
legendary
Activity: 1050

you made this comment at 12:54 which was when the price was at it's lowest

EDIT : it's (spelling correction)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
0.05 btc  Shocked

WTF? This is crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: