Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX - page 7. (Read 44855 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
probably rise to 10k sat or not be valuable at all (dev gone)

Sorry but what are you talking about (dev gone) dev was here yesterday!!!!! Only 10 BTC and it hit 20k, so 20k is certainly possible.300% profit and lose is only what you invested.

10 BTC hit  to 20k or 9 BTC go to 1 sat  Grin  think again dude!! Cheesy

The FUD is good on this one, we know what will happen when there is a lot of FUD. MOON Cheesy

Hi Mr.Pump , please Pump DIBS now , im already bought cheap . and now waiting Triple My BTC .
let's go .......... I need Btc for buy some gift For my parent  Tongue

Grin  Grin  Grin I never pumped a coin and you call me Mr. Pump, dammit you really have to do your resource better. no worries, you will make money on DIBS at current price.

DEV needs to make this a success for his next scam.
Activity: 654
Merit: 500

Only 10 BTC and it hit 20k, so 20k is certainly possible.300% profit and lose is only what you invested.

why don`t you pump it then?only 10 btc Smiley

once again..welcome to join the event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHiJ1kdxeU

Why should i pump? buying low and waiting till someone else pump it Cheesy

why should someone else pump it then?lol
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Sorry but what are you talking about (dev gone) dev was here yesterday!!!!! Only 10 BTC and it hit 20k, so 20k is certainly possible.300% profit and lose is only what you invested.

The FUD is good on this one, we know what will happen when there is a lot of FUD. MOON Cheesy

no FUD,,, that real  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162

Hi Mr.Pump , please Pump DIBS now , im already bought cheap . and now waiting Triple My BTC .
let's go .......... I need Btc for buy some gift For my parent  Tongue
legendary

legendary

Only 10 BTC and it hit 20k, so 20k is certainly possible.300% profit and lose is only what you invested.

Why should i pump? buying low and waiting till someone else pump it Cheesy

Activity: 756
There is only 10,000  premine 8000 for sale and 2000 for bounties nothing else and 8000 are held on the exchange
legendary

probably rise to 10k sat(standard ico price) or not be valuable at all (dev gone)
welcome to burning event

legendary
The first account has almost 60,000 coins, so more then 10%, wondering if it is dev that adds some more cheap coins, he is still active and have enough BTCs to pump it.

That is the problem I scream about. Everyone wait for PumpGood to come and transform your investments into profit.

Seems that we need to separate coins development from trades game. I must learn that fairness is dying with each new day. Not only in crypto, that is one of the strongest examples.

Good luck to everyone!

Btw, that #1 address is smth to be worried about. And don't expect 0.03 again.

i think nobody expect 0.03 again, nobody, but a lot are expecting 20 - 30k sats, and that is 100 - 150 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1288
The first account has almost 60,000 coins, so more then 10%, wondering if it is dev that adds some more cheap coins, he is still active and have enough BTCs to pump it.

That is the problem I scream about. Everyone wait for PumpGood to come and transform your investments into profit.

Seems that we need to separate coins development from trades game. I must learn that fairness is dying with each new day. Not only in crypto, that is one of the strongest examples.

Good luck to everyone!

Btw, that #1 address is smth to be worried about. And don't expect 0.03 again.
legendary
legendary
Market has been pretty stale today. I've had some buys up all day and none got filled except for a few small ones.

I think at current price this coin can be doubled/tripled.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
Market has been pretty stale today. I've had some buys up all day and none got filled except for a few small ones.
Activity: 519
Picking all the cheap coins I can, pump might not be tomorrow or a week from now but it will happen
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
accumulating at 4k-6k , bought more now , second pump can come
dont late for party guys
this coin awesome , new feature can release .

Same here for me. I've been accumulating the last 2 days.
legendary
Activity: 1162
accumulating at 4k-6k , bought more now , second pump can come
dont late for party guys
this coin awesome , new feature can release .
Pages:
Jump to: