Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DID]Putting your ID in Your Control 🔑 - page 2. (Read 2059 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
if this platform realy launch, we want to know how to protect an ID member..... how Integration with other platforms if used DID as security
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Do you have an escrow?
Where is your team based?
What is your data retention period for your KYC information?
How are you resolving issues with laws that may hinder this project ie DATA PROTECTION ACT?
Can I get a copy of your company accounts?
Do you have a full business plan including but not limited to salary costing, heating, lighting, premises, sever costing, legal costing and how you plan to move funds to a traditional business bank account?
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
is dutch or slovakian available for translation? Also where can I get a hold of the draft proposal to see how you achieve this?
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
It's a project that shows how the identity transfer system can be developed. This is a proof-of-concept workflow and requires further development and investigation of new technologies, hopefully this project will run smoothly and get good response for investors
Activity: 294
Dear, I am Adv Tahmina. I didn't find my number on the spreedsheat and I didn't get stake week 3.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
These titles always seem interesting, but the concept is not intuitive so it's always difficult to understand.

I think the concept of this project about Id security, if we are controlling our ID, So our id will be protected, will not be misused by other people, but i'm confused whether id is here id who has access to our crypto assets??
Or any other id that we use to surf on the internet ??
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
A new technology development, Providing full security and trust to customers to transfer id with guaranteed security. A project with very different concept, DID will be a complete platform with P2P ID development giving P2P ID verification work scheme with blockchain technological impetus. I hope DID project is successful and many investors join.

I also see it has a project team and the dev professional and responsible for building this project. Hopefully increased participation of participants who would like to join in this project and a lot of investors who are interested in this project. smoothly for this project.
Activity: 266
A new technology development, Providing full security and trust to customers to transfer id with guaranteed security. A project with very different concept, DID will be a complete platform with P2P ID development giving P2P ID verification work scheme with blockchain technological impetus. I hope DID project is successful and many investors join.
Activity: 476
this will be new era in cryptocurrency field.
imagine a world without a seurity feature username : passwords & without registration form.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
After visiting the site, I believe this is a promising project for the future of success. I believe this will be a great success
Activity: 254
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
Although many people consider cryptocurrency to be an investment,
at its core cryptocurrency is still intended to be a currency.
A lot of people are looking to use cryptocurrency to purchase goods
and services online, this exciting project with easy rules, I hope this will be a sustainable project, because I am interested to follow this project
Activity: 336
What cryptos can I use for payment?  Do you have limits on minimum and maximum investment in your ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
This idea is very interesting just watched some videos about this concept dev team is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it.
Activity: 266
I want to know more about your project I think your project is very interesting to follow. for a while I will see the progress of your project and try to join the telegram group to get it going. hopefully the project can know many people and can attract many investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
DID is such an interesting project and the ICO is ongoing.
Check out my blog on DID and read about my thoughts whether the ICO token is a good buy or not.
[[ SPOILER ALERT: DID HAS AMAZING FUTURE POTENTIAL!!!]]

https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/01/25/did-decentralized-identification-on-the-blockchain/
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Hi Ann,where I find the form to apply Facebook campaign ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
DID is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: