Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ 8 Sec Ҩ Scrypt and SHA Multipool ARE NOW LIVE!! - page 15. (Read 42677 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Is that you?

Can you send me my coins? 1BS3qEEXBA7L9k6aeYfSKXfQ4FzXayeG7N

losing coins sucks. I hope you learned that in the future you should check limits and set up auto withdrawals and such. Most pool sites use the same format these days and they spell it out pretty clearly on the transaction limits. The limit was very very small for cdc 25k threshold for withdrawals on supernova. So your 46 mil is pushing the limits.

I just logged into supernova now. It was where i mined all my carpe at, over 100 million with no issues. Now something seems to have happened to the site @ 3-20 as i see a list of unconfirmed transactions. I have 77k carpe unconfirmed and 22k confirmed. I haven't mined since 3-20, so by now with 8 second blocks that shit should have been confirmed, but oddly enough no, it was not.

So while i do push 70% of the blame onto you for not reading better and understanding limits, it does seem like something got pretty messed up along the way on their end as well. You don't even have a transaction id to reference.

Is there anyway to confirm the 77k coins i have sitting at supernova? Wouldn't the only reason for non-confirmation on coins be a fork? I have never witnessed anything like this. Rather confusing.

If there was a fork your coins would still confirm. Just on the wrong chain. Sounds like a pool issue to me but I had no problem. I also always keep auto payout extremely low on every coin and pool, though

Coins lost and I can say goodbye to them, or I can hope that they will return?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Just broke 5000 votes on MintPal with 0 paid votes. Great job everyone!!

That's actually pretty impressive
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Just broke 5000 votes on MintPal with 0 paid votes. Great job everyone!!
Activity: 14
Keep voting, everyone!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

No paid votes (you can use Cryptsy points, though, for 5 votes each), so every vote helps!!

I bought a few points and moved our number up a bit   Grin

Nice one!
legendary
look at all the sell walls on poloniex  Shocked  we need to bring the wrecking ball!

Yea, but after 20 latoshis there is literally 0 resistance. Some whale is going to make a killing. Same thing happened with TIX when I launched it. Hovered around the same price as DIEM is now then shot up to over 6 million market cap in days and stayed in the top 20 for months
Activity: 36
look at all the sell walls on poloniex  Shocked  we need to bring the wrecking ball!
legendary
Is that you?

losing coins sucks. I hope you learned that in the future you should check limits and set up auto withdrawals and such. Most pool sites use the same format these days and they spell it out pretty clearly on the transaction limits. The limit was very very small for cdc 25k threshold for withdrawals on supernova. So your 46 mil is pushing the limits.

I just logged into supernova now. It was where i mined all my carpe at, over 100 million with no issues. Now something seems to have happened to the site @ 3-20 as i see a list of unconfirmed transactions. I have 77k carpe unconfirmed and 22k confirmed. I haven't mined since 3-20, so by now with 8 second blocks that shit should have been confirmed, but oddly enough no, it was not.

So while i do push 70% of the blame onto you for not reading better and understanding limits, it does seem like something got pretty messed up along the way on their end as well. You don't even have a transaction id to reference.

Is there anyway to confirm the 77k coins i have sitting at supernova? Wouldn't the only reason for non-confirmation on coins be a fork? I have never witnessed anything like this. Rather confusing.

If there was a fork your coins would still confirm. Just on the wrong chain. Sounds like a pool issue to me but I had no problem. I also always keep auto payout extremely low on every coin and pool, though
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Keep voting, everyone!

No paid votes (you can use Cryptsy points, though, for 5 votes each), so every vote helps!!

I bought a few points and moved our number up a bit   Grin
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Is that you?

Keep voting, everyone!

Is that you?

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I sent email from pool and PM from forum, but no answer

Not sure to whom you sent PM and Mail, but not to me Smiley

I sent email from pool and PM from forum, but no answer
Maybe there are some bug and need manual transfer. But support didn't answer and this is very sad

That would be my guess. I would send him another email or PM him on the forums. Probably something to do with large numbers in a transaction
legendary
I din't received my 46,513,204.56685910 diem from suprnova.cc pool

Other transaction is OK
I wright to support but no answer. Please help

Where is admin of suprnova pool?

Don't use suprnova pool!
I still don't received my coins Angry

Weird, I used this one for a while and never had an issue

Same. Did you email him or send a PM?
Maybe there are some bug and need manual transfer. But support didn't answer and this is very sad

Other transaction is OK

Don't use suprnova pool!

Weird, I used this one for a while and never had an issue

Other transaction is OK

Don't use suprnova pool!
thanks Smiley

voted already on cryptsy but i'm not using it often so i don't have enough points.
i'm at mintpal. voting about 50 times a day. remember when it was below 500, now we'll hit 5000 Smiley gonna send some more mails the next days

Awesome, thanks mate. We are all doing a great job. Slowly creeping up the chart, the pool is coming along, and I hear Paysha is making good progress!
Activity: 91
thanks Smiley

voted already on cryptsy but i'm not using it often so i don't have enough points.
i'm at mintpal. voting about 50 times a day. remember when it was below 500, now we'll hit 5000 Smiley gonna send some more mails the next days
Pages:
Jump to: