Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin - Alive and well!!! - page 21. (Read 343417 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thank you for replying.
I´m running the V 1.1.2.4 and it works fine.
I think i need the carpediemcoin.conf for setting the wallet for minting.
Anyway i will wait a few days as the coins are not mature yet.

Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
I downloaded the wallet with coin control.
Need the config file carpediemcoin.conf
Anyone?

THKs
I am not a technician here... so correct me if I'm wrong, but as I know the latest ver. of wallet is that one with a coin control (v1.1.2.4) - compared to the previous version (v1.1.2.3) coin control option is only added, all the rest looks and works the same way. That is why there are two links. I can fix links on the website if dev will share the previous version of wallet.
I have no config file and all works fine, so I guess we do not need it.

Getting some real nice action on Polo recently.  Grin

YES INDEED!!!
 In these crushing times for crypto nice to see that DIEM is still an attractive currency. Seeing this, I will gladly support this coin.
I downloaded the wallet with coin control.
Need the config file carpediemcoin.conf
Anyone?

THKs
Hello,

Where can I find the last version of the wallet for windows as the link in the home page doesn´t work?

Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Getting some real nice action on Polo recently.  Grin
crypto = passion
If anyone noticed differences on the website it because it was a decent update of the CMS on which the site is built. Not everything works and looks just like before, I improved already the most visible defects. I will try to fine-tune the rest of the details.
Currently, I have to focus on my private life and I do not have much time to diem-hobby. When things settle down with me, I'll have more time for carpe diem coin, until then I gather ideas in my head..
Hello,

I'm trying to load my old wallet, but client won't start with it - after scanning QT just crashes... Any suggestions? Fresh wallet works just fine :/

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

For example, was there a swap I missed...? That could explain it for example. Or would the wallet really be corrupt?? :s

Peace!

Devvie

There was a swap but it was almost a year ago.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Hello,

I'm trying to load my old wallet, but client won't start with it - after scanning QT just crashes... Any suggestions? Fresh wallet works just fine :/

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

For example, was there a swap I missed...? That could explain it for example. Or would the wallet really be corrupt?? :s

Peace!

Devvie
    An update on the Multipool, due to the API ProHashing is currently using they can't add DIEM as a payout option yet since on Poloniex it has no buys in the BTC section and the API requires a buy order to be present. Also, it does not have the ability to use the XMR markets. They are looking into Comkort at the moment and they will get back to us, thank you.

Speaking of the DIEM/XMR markets, nice action recently, yes?

We had the same issue back in the day.  MPs aren't easy to get going for our little coin that could.
Activity: 369
    An update on the Multipool, due to the API ProHashing is currently using they can't add DIEM as a payout option yet since on Poloniex it has no buys in the BTC section and the API requires a buy order to be present. Also, it does not have the ability to use the XMR markets. They are looking into Comkort at the moment and they will get back to us, thank you.

Speaking of the DIEM/XMR markets, nice action recently, yes?
One of my friends was bored at work and made key rings with DIEM logo as on picture below. I think as a gift to give to other friends. As you can see crypto can also be the cure for boredom at work Wink

How do I get one?  They look awesome!
So you guys know... I haven't left you.  I just have to some extent lost interest and our dream team has dissolved.  Luckily MrData was a talented SOB and gave us a solid coin to use.

I have not sold the "unclaimed" coins and would just delete the wallet from my computer all together to kill them off but then I would have no way to give you guys proof of destruction or if the day comes... put them to good use or pass them off to the next trustworthy "dev".  Just so everyone knows they are safe and sound.

Also I am still a solid holder of DIEM.  Honestly... playing the market a bit but in no way to the amount that would hurt DIEM or stop it's progress on an upswing.  

Thank you guys for keeping DIEM alive and if there is anything I can do to help let me know and I'm there for you to the best of my ability.

tripppn
aka "DIEMcoin"
crypto = passion
One of my friends was bored at work and made key rings with DIEM logo as on picture below. I think as a gift to give to other friends. As you can see crypto can also be the cure on boredom at work Wink
crypto = passion
    I just a got a reply from the operator of the Prohashing Multipool and he agreed to add DIEM to the payout options. They are currently downloading the blockchain and they will inform me when they are done. I believe you can only mine with scrypt at the moment.

They can be found at: https://prohashing.com/ I will let you know when they get back to me and they are ready.

It's great. I have only gpu R9 290 and cpu i7 4770K - not to good for scrypt algo, but there are several algorithms which are good. I'll be watching the multipool for DIEM mining in sensible algo when avaible.
    I just a got a reply from the operator of the Prohashing Multipool and he agreed to add DIEM to the payout options. They are currently downloading the blockchain and they will inform me when they are done. I believe you can only mine with scrypt at the moment.

They can be found at: https://prohashing.com/ I will let you know when they get back to me and they are ready.
    Any news? Poloniex volume is respectable, as usual.

Also, I am still having the problem of my wallet not wanting to open sometimes. My workaround doesn't work as often as I need it to. The wallet "carpediemcoin-qt-v1.0-win32" Will always open but doesn't sync but after opening and closing that particular version usually it will allow the updated wallets to open. This workaround worked every time at first but it became progressively less effective as time went on.

strange wallet u use, what your getinfo says ?
mine is
{ "version" : "v1.1.2.4-diem",
"protocolversion" : 60008,
"walletversion" : 60000, ........ }

Yes, I am using the most recent version. It's just that it won't open all the time.
    Any news? Poloniex volume is respectable, as usual.

Also, I am still having the problem of my wallet not wanting to open sometimes. My workaround doesn't work as often as I need it to. The wallet "carpediemcoin-qt-v1.0-win32" Will always open but doesn't sync but after opening and closing that particular version usually it will allow the updated wallets to open. This workaround worked every time at first but it became progressively less effective as time went on.
crypto = passion
as long as we're here, this coin will live
Is this coin dead?

No, trading still good on Polo. I'm still hoping they will bring back a pool with DIEM payouts.
Activity: 36
Is this coin dead?
Pages:
Jump to: