Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣[ANN]DINASTYCOIN✅ENJOY ITALY✅MANDATORY UPDATE⚡NEW THREAD⚡SINCE 2015⚡ - page 17. (Read 28083 times)

copper member
Activity: 307
Merit: 5
Please Merit and Enjoy Italy!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Lead marketer for The EPIC Coin
Such projects are really innovative. Have there been such opportunities 10 years ago? I think no
I agree, but what will happen in ten years? This is a rhetorical question, I'm just glad that there are such projects. You interested me in a trip to Milan!  Roll Eyes Wink

I think on next ten years tvis project become bigger. I we well have much more places to pay with their coin.

10 years from now there are so many possibilities for this coin and for crypto! So exciting!
copper member
Well, it was nice to know about such a good project.  - Thank you, Bill  Wink
I wish you a pleasant journey, Lady Alise   Cool

Greetings,

glad i could clarify some infos Smiley

If you have more questions, just let us know!

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Such projects are really innovative. Have there been such opportunities 10 years ago? I think no
I agree, but what will happen in ten years? This is a rhetorical question, I'm just glad that there are such projects. You interested me in a trip to Milan!  Roll Eyes Wink

I think on next ten years tvis project become bigger. I we well have much more places to pay with their coin.
Activity: 224
Well, it was nice to know about such a good project.  - Thank you, Bill  Wink
I wish you a pleasant journey, Lady Alise   Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

100% agrue with you. I think future is near with projects like this!
Tell me, has the sale of tokens already ended? unfortunately, I did not see this information on the site. If so, when will the token be traded on exchanges?
It has long been on the exchanges

Greetings,

to be more exact, Dinastycoin is tradable on 3 exchanges currently.

Cryptopia
BTC-Alpha
and Altex

Dinastytoken however will be released soon!

Best Regards

Bill

Think you very much for help.
Activity: 237
copper member
Tell me, has the sale of tokens already ended? unfortunately, I did not see this information on the site. If so, when will the token be traded on exchanges?

Greetings,

to be more exact, Dinastycoin is tradable on 3 exchanges currently.

Cryptopia
BTC-Alpha
and Altex

Dinastytoken however will be released soon!

Best Regards

Bill
On what exchanges?
copper member

Greetings aravanahaeva,

Actually, the Token was no ICO, it will be integrated in our and upholds ecosystem and will be tradable on the new exchange, which will open their gates during summer. Please understand, that i can not give further informations on this topic at the moment , but make sure you join our discord and telegram to be one of the first to know Smiley

Best Regards,

Bill
Activity: 102
Hello everyone! The really interesting project, but I didn't quite understand what exactly it represents  Huh

Greetings Albert Val,

thank you for asking!

Actually, we have several partners where you can pay with dinastycoin in italy!

Please find below a short summary of what you can do:

Hotel Room booking
Appartment/Bungalow Booking
Enjoy fancy meals at restaurants
Enjoy fancy drinks at stylish bars
Rent a Boat
Holiday activities
Holiday Attractions
Get your car repaired
Get a Haircut
and many more!

Our list of partners is getting extended constantly, so watch out for the upcoming news Smiley

Feel free to ask if you need more informations!

Also make sure you joined our discord and be part of our community!

Best Regards,

Bill

I am interneting in cost of your coin.
I join the question! Roll Eyes

Greetings again!

The  price was pretty stable between 6 and 9 sat during the last months!
Please keep in mind that we will also launch Dinastytoken soon too, which can be exchanged for 1000DCY.
Also remember, that Dinastycoin and Dinastytoken will coexist, since they have different use cases we will release infos on during the next months!

Best Regards,

Bill

And where I can buy them?
Activity: 237
By the way, I adore Italy. Cool I had a vacation there two years ago  Kiss

Greetings Ledy Alise,

Thank you for beeing here!

Actually, our project and ecosystem is currently in use in italy.

Checkout our Roadmap, we have plans already for expanding to other countries later this year.
More informations regarding expansation plans will be made during / after summer, but one thing i can tell you now - we are going to open an office in London soon!

Thank you for your kind words, in the future we can do a meet and greet in italy, vacation paid in dinastycoin!

Also make sure you join our discord to be a part of our community!

Best Regards,

Bill

I will use the services of your project when I go back to Italy  Kiss
copper member
Hello everyone! The really interesting project, but I didn't quite understand what exactly it represents  Huh

Greetings Albert Val,

thank you for asking!

Actually, we have several partners where you can pay with dinastycoin in italy!

Please find below a short summary of what you can do:

Hotel Room booking
Appartment/Bungalow Booking
Enjoy fancy meals at restaurants
Enjoy fancy drinks at stylish bars
Rent a Boat
Holiday activities
Holiday Attractions
Get your car repaired
Get a Haircut
and many more!

Our list of partners is getting extended constantly, so watch out for the upcoming news Smiley

Feel free to ask if you need more informations!

Also make sure you joined our discord and be part of our community!

Best Regards,

Bill

I am interneting in cost of your coin.
I join the question! Roll Eyes

Greetings again!

The  price was pretty stable between 6 and 9 sat during the last months!
Please keep in mind that we will also launch Dinastytoken soon too, which can be exchanged for 1000DCY.
Also remember, that Dinastycoin and Dinastytoken will coexist, since they have different use cases we will release infos on during the next months!

Best Regards,

Bill
Can you say about the price of the token?  Undecided

I am interesting too!
By the way, I adore Italy. Cool I had a vacation there two years ago  Kiss

Greetings Ledy Alise,

Thank you for beeing here!

Actually, our project and ecosystem is currently in use in italy.

Checkout our Roadmap, we have plans already for expanding to other countries later this year.
More informations regarding expansation plans will be made during / after summer, but one thing i can tell you now - we are going to open an office in London soon!

Thank you for your kind words, in the future we can do a meet and greet in italy, vacation paid in dinastycoin!

Also make sure you join our discord to be a part of our community!

Best Regards,

Bill

It is interesting!
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: