Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Distribution] DECENTURION - Decentralized Autonomous Society - page 3. (Read 19758 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Very little info in the announcement....  Didn't find team members on your website will there be an ICO in the near future?

This is a decentralized state, so  every citizen is a team. It's not a project with ICO. Decenturion have own token DCNT.  Author of idea - Nick Evdokimov

Have any question - write me to telegram @cyqankov
Well I meant the team of the developers,  who are they? I guess this is a Russian project? If you're not going to do ico, or a bounty campaign,  how are you going to advertise your self?

Most of the russian projects have great ideas but most of them also failed in actual implementation. If every citizen is a team, this kind of approach is really difficult to implement. Decisions are not easy as you need to get the opinions of others. So this project will have long years before you see such progress in the platform...And high chance of being dead.

I agree the idea isnt simple. But no one says that everything will be fast. All decisions in the state are taken by the vote of citizens, in my opinion everything is simple. There are ministries, where people are also elected by voting. I think idea is interesting, let's see how will develop.
I wonder, will we ever see a really fair elections in our live? May be some day one really fair country will start using blockchain? One day.....

Maybe some day Smiley)) i very hope for this... the current government is clearly not interested in this
Excuse me, but i'm just curious, what country are you talking about? Russia? or USA? if im getting you right.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
Very little info in the announcement....  Didn't find team members on your website will there be an ICO in the near future?

This is a decentralized state, so  every citizen is a team. It's not a project with ICO. Decenturion have own token DCNT.  Author of idea - Nick Evdokimov

Well I meant the team of the developers,  who are they? I guess this is a Russian project? If you're not going to do ico, or a bounty campaign,  how are you going to advertise your self?

Most of the russian projects have great ideas but most of them also failed in actual implementation. If every citizen is a team, this kind of approach is really difficult to implement. Decisions are not easy as you need to get the opinions of others. So this project will have long years before you see such progress in the platform...And high chance of being dead.

I agree the idea isnt simple. But no one says that everything will be fast. All decisions in the state are taken by the vote of citizens, in my opinion everything is simple. There are ministries, where people are also elected by voting. I think idea is interesting, let's see how will develop.
I wonder, will we ever see a really fair elections in our live? May be some day one really fair country will start using blockchain? One day.....

Maybe some day Smiley)) i very hope for this... the current government is clearly not interested in this
I'm curious,  how legal can this project be? Is there a some kind of an international law that is regulating new state questions??? 

On June 4, there was a presentation to United Nations
Organisation. Now there is a process of coordination with them about the sovereignty of the state. Everything will be legal!
Dear Vadi4, where can we see such info, that you are talting about, im very curios about this presentation in UN

I think here

https://mashable.com/2018/06/11/decenturion-dennis-kucinich-yacht-party/?europe=true#UXXXXPPUNZq9

Activity: 147
Merit: 19
TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

yes, it's true about russian projects, sometimes i read the whitepaper and understand that it is a brilliant idea, but then go see the devs, and i pass away
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
I'm curious,  how legal can this project be? Is there a some kind of an international law that is regulating new state questions???  

Organisation. Now there is a process of coordination with them about the sovereignty of the state. Everything will be legal!
Dear Vadi4, where can we see such info, that you are talking about, im very curios about this presentation in UN

Very little info in the announcement....  Didn't find team members on your website will there be an ICO in the near future?

This is a decentralized state, so  every citizen is a team. It's not a project with ICO. Decenturion have own token DCNT.  Author of idea - Nick Evdokimov

Well I meant the team of the developers,  who are they? I guess this is a Russian project? If you're not going to do ico, or a bounty campaign,  how are you going to advertise your self?

I think devs is the same in other project of Nick. Yes, he is Russian, but now he live in San-Francisco.

Bounty campaign is going now. You can get passport fo free, and then get free tokens of project, that wil be place their ICO in Decenturion.

We have a big comminity yet, so Decenturion dont need big advertising campaign. Interst is very big. To 1 of august we expect a 100 000 citizens of Decenturion.

Sorry for my English)
is this the real deal can't find any solid information on it.

Maybe the most solid information in Russain.  It was many webinars with Nick Evdokimov. If you need, i can ask about english version. Write to me in telegram @cyqankov
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Does the project intend to be a state-like organization? These items in the webiste, especially item 3, what will be the role of the master? 
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Very little info in the announcement....  Didn't find team members on your website will there be an ICO in the near future?

This is a decentralized state, so  every citizen is a team. It's not a project with ICO. Decenturion have own token DCNT.  Author of idea - Nick Evdokimov

Well I meant the team of the developers,  who are they? I guess this is a Russian project? If you're not going to do ico, or a bounty campaign,  how are you going to advertise your self?
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
ADSactly is an Autonomous Decentralized Society
is this the real deal can't find any solid information on it.
I'm curious,  how legal can this project be? Is there a some kind of an international law that is regulating new state questions??? 

Вчера получил паспорт,очень быстро пришел. У меня большое желание заняться развитием этого проекта. Чем смогу буду помогать проекту,

Привет, каким образом заказал доставку. Нигде не могу найти ответ...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Вчера получил паспорт,очень быстро пришел. У меня большое желание заняться развитием этого проекта. Чем смогу буду помогать проекту,
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi,
In the app the coins are still being distributed?
The coin has a good website but not much news around it, it is strange to me
And there is a timer which says 90 days too...
Pages:
Jump to: