Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★★[ANN][DMC]---DaMaCoin will change to POS---★★★★★★cryptsy.com★★★★★★★ - page 12. (Read 69943 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Well it's hilarious because this guy is wasting money on paid votes hoping to get it listed on Cryptsy immediately and nobody is even going to buy his crappy coin. Things are different than they used to be - people don't buy coins just because they're on Cryptsy these days.

right it doesn't mean the coin which gets on cryptsy has the good value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Well it's hilarious because this guy is wasting money on paid votes hoping to get it listed on Cryptsy immediately and nobody is even going to buy his crappy coin. Things are different than they used to be - people don't buy coins just because they're on Cryptsy these days.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Literally nothing new to this coin except your name, feel sorry for the people wasting their time on this.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Boy they didn't pull any punches on this logo,
thankyou Murraycoin dev?fans?,
reserved
,suggestion
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
Boy they didn't pull any punches on this logo, did they? I'll be shocked if the joker/dev that keeps doing all of the tiny bitcoin paid votes on Cryptsy to game their flawed formula even gets a return on their investment. Of all of the pieces of crap that have been released recently this one stands near the bottom as one of the worst. It's a shame that Cryptsy even put it up for voting because coins like this are a huge embarrassment to crypto. When I saw this on top of the list and looked it up I got a pit in my stomach because it's so crappy and makes me realize why altcoin values are tanking - they are doomed. 90 billion coins, instamined, doesn't even have a block explorer, and this dev will vanish the second he can dump everything on Cryptsy. Anyone wasting their time still mining this should probably stop now because you won't be able to dump fast enough when this thing gets listed. You better be ready to deposit the second it's listed Friday. You'd have to be a moron to support this coin - it a great representative of the end of altcoins as we know them. Thanks a lot to the jackass dev - another nail in the coffin for crypto. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy the couple hundred bucks you might make by ripping a bunch of people off, wasting a lot of time, and contributing to the downfall of something that could have been great. Humans suck because they can't help but to destroy everything. Greedy bastards we are - it's stuff like this that makes me confident humans will be extinct within 1000 years. We're too stupid and too selfish and too arrogant to survive and will ultimately kill ourselves off. Here's to the end of everything - nice work, DaMaCoin dev! You've done your part!
is this the coin with the top votes on Cryptsy ?
It has the same name but different code (DAMA vs. DMC) ?
its the same code and name,
we just change short name to DAMA,
just a Chinese scam!!
we search the popular word in google and find this DAMA,its not scam,
just a popular world we used like DOGE,
thankyou,
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
just a Chinese scam!!

How is this coin a scam if nobody paid for it.
Get your facts right.
Activity: 574
Activity: 248
is this the coin with the top votes on Cryptsy ?
It has the same name but different code (DAMA vs. DMC) ?
You guys can also stop bumping this topic trying to sell your coins.
This coin is dead. Accept it.
damacoin not dead,
we will update this coin every 2-4week.
now we add two super seednode.
we just update
2014-04-06Windows Qt wallet V0.9.1.0,linux wallet(X86,X64),damacoind-windows.
----change log--add new seed,45000checkpoint,chinese translation 大妈币
Activity: 294
Selling 2769784.14652140 of those whatever, for whatever you want to pay for it.

First come, first get

Just add them on an exchange and they will be sold eventually:

https://www.c-cex.com/index.html?p=dmc-btc
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
You guys can also stop bumping this topic trying to sell your coins.
This coin is dead. Accept it.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Selling 2769784.14652140 of those whatever, for whatever you want to pay for it.

First come, first get
Activity: 5
From the humblest of beginnings does the great oak grow!  If you build it they will come! Ya cant keep a good man down!  The code is good and the coin is good.  Time is on our side!   Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: