Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Doge] Back from hell - doge.poolerino.com, PROP, 0% Fee - page 2. (Read 22647 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just wondering if the pool is going to be set up elsewhere or going to come back at all? I'm sure there are many users like me that had thousands of dogecoin on your server. Will we be getting our payouts?

Why shouldnt you not ? If you are afraight of your coin, thousends of them, why dont you use autopayout?

Because not everyone gets thousands per hour, but some hundreds per hour. I lost them few minutes before getting the auto cashout. All I needed was to get confirmed the last block.

Also, I expect a better language from an operator. You made no announcement about what happened and language like ""neah...go to other pool and oh...I forgot to say...you may have lost the coins because I say so" is childish (sorry to all the kids who feels offended) or coming from somebody with poor education. You should say sorry and make an announcement instead giving such poor answers.

Any news so far ? How much time (weeks?), need a pool to be set back ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Just wondering if the pool is going to be set up elsewhere or going to come back at all? I'm sure there are many users like me that had thousands of dogecoin on your server. Will we be getting our payouts?

Why shouldnt you not ? If you are afraight of your coin, thousends of them, why dont you use autopayout?
Activity: 1
So....where is the pool gone ? This gets boring already  Undecided

Yes its boring. Esp. for us. The hoster did shut down the ip bacause of a MASSIVE attack against the servers.

We just got new servers and setting up everything. Thank you to the attackers. And if you still find this boring, get another pool you can talk to.

Mike

Be sure I've done it (moved to other pool, permanently, seems there are bigger and much serious). What about our coins ? Hope to find them in the account when the pool will be up (if will).

Yes its boring. Esp. for us. The hoster did shut down the ip bacause of a MASSIVE attack against the servers.

We just got new servers and setting up everything. Thank you to the attackers. And if you still find this boring, get another pool you can talk to.

Mike
Ladies and Gentleman,

http://doge.poolerino.com is proud to present our first USA Stratum! (stratum+tcp://doge-us.poolerino.com:3333)

So we did set our first foot in this great country.
To celebrate this moment, we want to invite you to mine with us and have the chance to win:

1,000,000.00 Doge (or more)!

How to:
First place: Catch the BIG BOY - Find a block with biggest block reqard up to 1 Million (or exact 1 million) coins in it, within the time until last million block is possible and get that doge extra - just for you!
Last place: You found the smallest block in that time? No problem: You get 2x the amount of that block in coins to your wallet!

Example: Your block is 998,889 Doge -> you get 998,889 Doge (1st price) or your block is only 22,456 Doge -> you get 44,912 Doge! (2nd price)

Terms for this game:

1. Game starts Friday 31. January 2014 - 09 PM GMT+1 (3 PM EST, 1 PM PST)
2. Game ends when the last possible 1 Million Dogecoin block is solved by the network (est. + 14 days from now, Block # 100,000)
3. You are a valid block finder at doge.poolerino.com from today until last possible block.
4. In case of 2 or even more block finders with the same highest or lowest amount, the coins of this block will be split between these miners.
5. Your Username will be mentioned here while the game runs, we announce daily best and worst block found, so you can't stay anonymous.
6. You don’t have to mine with us all the time! But more mining and more hashes = better chances to find the winner block.
7. You can use world, europe or new usa stratum, doesn't matter.
8. As soon block number 100,000 is found, we will announce the winner here in the forum and at http://doge.poolerino.com
9. First price of max 1 Million Doge (max blocksize) will be paid to the winner within 24 hours after last block. (Example: Your block is 998,889 Doge -> you get 998,889 Doge)
10. Second price goes to the poor smallest block finder, but don't worry - we double that ! (Example: Your block is only 22,456 Doge -> you get 44,912 Doge!)
11. You can enter the game anytime until last possible 1 Million block reward doge block is found.
12. There are 2 (two) price to win 1. up to 1 million doge and smalles block reward found x 2

Remember: http://doge.poolerino.com - 0% Fee - Google authenticator - chat and a great community !
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Any of you know a good hoster for a root server in usa ?

We need at last dual core cpu for stratum server.

Thanks for your help!
Its still the attacks. I come back to you all with more info today.

whats with pool, overload or some attack, there are now almost no miners because of that port change which i saw some time ago on the webpage...  Sad keep us updated please
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
whats with pool, overload or some attack, there are now almost no miners because of that port change which i saw some time ago on the webpage...  Sad keep us updated please
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
i just joined too. hope this pool does me & everyone good ! the other pool "hxxxxxxxxr" is not too bad but always disconnect.

let's POOLERINO !
Activity: 58
Im mining with poolerino.com  Smiley Smiley
Server is simply overloaded right now.
We dont spend more server power into web interface, as we think, its more important that startum and mining process works 100% so payout runs smooth as you are used to it from us.

Right now we temp. disabled Shoutbox, will be back when we are sure it wont hammer server down. Sorry for that.

Mike
Activity: 4
anyone else having trouble accessing the site / logging into the dashboard?
Activity: 434
Im mining at poolerino Smiley
Activity: 31
Nice reminder for our miners and everybody out there:

1) DONT USE SAME USERNAME IN POOLS AS IN FORUMS!
2) DONT USE SAME USERNAME + PW IN DIFFERENT POOLS!
3) DONT USE STUPID 1234 AS A PIN!
4) READ 1-4 AGAIN LOUD !

Sorry for shouting. It grinds my gears seeing ppls wallet addresses getting changed and they lose lots of work.

Mike
Man someone really needs to moderate the chat on the pool webpage. It's kinda spammed with someones referral links for different sites. Thanx
Activity: 9
Yep I'm supermining with poolerino!  Rock and Roll!
Im mining with poolerino.com! all the best in 20014
Nice reminder for our miners and everybody out there:

1) DONT USE SAME USERNAME IN POOLS AS IN FORUMS!
2) DONT USE SAME USERNAME + PW IN DIFFERENT POOLS!
3) DONT USE STUPID 1234 AS A PIN!
4) READ 1-4 AGAIN LOUD !

Sorry for shouting. It grinds my gears seeing ppls wallet addresses getting changed and they lose lots of work.

Mike
Pages:
Jump to: