Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGE] Dogecoin Pool www.gooddoge.com - 0.5% fee - page 3. (Read 4915 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
looking into it now.
last time when it broke I had a large number of DOGE collecting in the pool wallet, but when I just checked it I do not appear to have accumulated any overnight.

Then we're fucked D=
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
looking into it now.
last time when it broke I had a large number of DOGE collecting in the pool wallet, but when I just checked it I do not appear to have accumulated any overnight.
Activity: 15
So, I just wanted to let everyone know:
There was an issue with the pool where it appeared that no blocks were being found, and so noone was getting any DOGE.

This was not actually true or the case!  Apparently the cron jobs (services that run on the back end) werent running properly, and so data wasnt being updated on the site.

noone lost any of their work or coins as a result

Thankfully everything was still in the system, it just wasnt showing it!

We have since fixed the issue, and everyone has been (or is being) credited for their earlier work, and all new work is being properly handled.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this, and will work hard to prevent such things from happening again in the future.
Hey,
Is it just me then or has no-one found a block/ got doge since 07.00 (7 hours ago here..)
Activity: 82
Hey bro i got nothing yet... My nick is Dpack... 53372 shares so far. Mining at 2.4 Mh/s I NEED my coins bro!
Activity: 84
I joined this pool recently, but it seems like some of the calculations are off...  Maybe the DOGE mining calculators are wrong... Who knows?
Activity: 15
I havnt got anything for mining at your pool for over 24 hours with 1.2MH/s .. my username is pajama .. would you please recover my shares because i had a verry big % af the first block. and over 90.000 PPLNS shares and EST. done: 470%

After reaching "Est. done: 470%" i changed to only mine with cpu ... please give me my Dogecoins so i can go back to giving gpu power again.
So, I just wanted to let everyone know:
There was an issue with the pool where it appeared that no blocks were being found, and so noone was getting any DOGE.

This was not actually true or the case!  Apparently the cron jobs (services that run on the back end) werent running properly, and so data wasnt being updated on the site.

noone lost any of their work or coins as a result

Thankfully everything was still in the system, it just wasnt showing it!

We have since fixed the issue, and everyone has been (or is being) credited for their earlier work, and all new work is being properly handled.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this, and will work hard to prevent such things from happening again in the future.
man I really hope so Smiley  This was a pain to get running, haha.  I want to see it paying off for everyone
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
pool has been running smoothly for me so far. I think we'll find our first block soon...  Cheesy
Activity: 56
dogebump
over 10MH/s on www.gooddoge.com!!

I will give a special 100k DOGE bonus to whoever finds our very first block!  (unless its me.  if its me.. I'll give the bonus to whoever finds our second block)

0.5% fees, PPLNS, 1k minimum for auto-payout Cheesy

Come on over and help us hit critical mass!
you and me both man!  Its killing me lol
Activity: 66
Nice website, very well done.

Still waiting to solve that first block...
bored, so added a 1,000 DOGE bonus to the block finder for my pool

not sure I can sustain the bonus in there forever, but for now at least Cheesy
Lowering the fee to 0.5% ! Cheesy
thanks good sir!
slowly but surely we are climbing up!
(just over 8MH/s right now)
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
I'll send some hashing power your way. Good luck
Dogecoin pool up at http://www.gooddoge.com.

0.5% fee, PPLNS.  Very small right now, but hoping to grow it (never gonna be the biggest, but hopefully we just add another option for everyone!)

If you have any questions / concerns, please post in here!

THIS POOL WILL BE PERMANENTLY SHUTTING DOWN TONIGHT.  PLEASE WITHDRAW ALL DOGE ASAP.  ALL WITHDRAWL FEES REMOVED.
Pages:
Jump to: