Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGEBC] DOGEBLACK SHA256 POD 4/5 Vote Cryptsy - page 28. (Read 77756 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 500
DOGEBC!~!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
i voted for ya Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
^^^ everyone vote!
have they removed free voting?
No , but now you can't vote with zero balance Smiley

Just deposit some coin and vote, it's not that hard to vote there.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Follow on twitter @invest4al
^^^ everyone vote!
Yeah that was it LOL.    I don't leave any coins over there to chance, well except a tiny amount of PXI, XCN and LAB
Activity: 126
NEW WALLET DOGEBC FOR LINUX DOWNLOAD

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Linux Wallet sent to OP

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
^^^ everyone vote!
Activity: 121
Follow on twitter @invest4al
^^^ everyone vote!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Dear miners at the moment we turned off the payments on a pool for 1 hour because when you start the coin pool made ​​payments on blocks that do not belong to us (Orphan).
At the moment, there is a removal of extra blocks from the database.
You can check the details of our wallets pool and make sure that we are sincere with you.
Our addreses for cheking
13g56wFkvN43pAWsn2NexqWpF4EY5baPuu
1CEdK7A29jj2S9mf1pdXSRjma12ChiGVVM
1KoQiV6kKiRErmbzdUNZCLnwjyMpbMRjRz
1NcApeZEfLxZY4FdwNinSNswMD94mBkAYu

Over 600,000 coins is a pretty big chunk in my books. Are you covering the coins from the orphaned blocks that were already withdrawn out of your own pockets or takeing the extra from those who have not withdrawn yet?
As a result of the fact that the pool of 319 counted Orphan blocks as valid (during the launch coins) you get coins on your balance (wrong) we had to remove this part of the block and currently at the pool after 6 hours on the pool there was a shortage of around -2 7 milion coins -1,953,648.80559488 coins after correctionbut the since of the people had time to bring these error coins we still negative balance, we expect the appearance of the coins on the stock exchange in order to cover this liability.

Any help is welcomed for your solution to the problem, we ask you to treat with understanding and those who will help in the future we will be able to thank you enough what.

Our address for assistance published above.
Thank you

All payments ON kindly requested to provable coins until the exchanger, so that we can make up for the balance of the pool and pay all the our miners,. Thank you

Sorry for my English
Activity: 101
Dear miners at the moment we turned off the payments on a pool for 1 hour because when you start the coin pool made ​​payments on blocks that do not belong to us (Orphan).
You can check the details of our wallets pool and make sure that we are sincere with you.
Our addreses for cheking

Over 600,000 coins is a pretty big chunk in my books. Are you covering the coins from the orphaned blocks that were already withdrawn out of your own pockets or takeing the extra from those who have not withdrawn yet?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Our addreses for cheking
Activity: 101
WTF just shut down my miners and went to withdraw my coins from x11-x13-pool all of a sudden theres over 600,000 coins missing from my account. With 0 withdraws from my account

THATS FOCKEN BS  Angry  Angry

Get your coins out of x11-x13-pool before they go missing like mine!!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Good job OP, quite how I got dragged into this last night I have no idea lol

Still I mined a shit load of this lets hope its worth it Smiley
how many did you mine.I managed to get just over 2 mill.Will rent some more hashes before block 20000.

jesus, 2 million!  can i ask what kind of hashrate it took to get that,  there was me thinking my 200k using 3Th was reasonable,  lol Huh

just as an example
around block 5000 with diff. 6 Million,  over 2 Hours with 14 Th`s  i found 16 blocks  
just Setup some stratum Server/pool  on my Desktop Pc  and target a few rented rigs to my wallet.

same hashrate / blockfinder "luck" like any medium sized pool but no Problems with
pools which got atacked by some ddos  or massive stales due to  lagging / overloaded root Server.

by the way ...  Dev. please take your time to get listed at bittrex  ,
any other Exchange with low frequency  or trade volumes will destroy
the Price for your coin ,  if the most People which mine cheap coins sold them early
u will Need a big Exchange with big volume to Keep the Price stable ....

please :-)

spend some coins to bittrex for here Business , and let some People check the sourcecode .
if there are no Problems i will not see any reason why they should not add your coin .

thank you

and in my opinion , pay for votes like ccex make no sence ....

, actualy someone pay 1771500 Satoshi to reach 17 votes, "just"
better spend These 0.017 btc in some buy order , to suport the market  at beginning
BIG BOUNTY GIVE YOU

ANDROID 70000 DOGEBC
iOS 50000 DOGEBC
BLACKBERRY 40000 DOGEBC
ONLINE WALLET 35000 DOGEBC
LINUX 15000 DOGEBC
OK, Last one.. I like the way this turned out, original image had a Minecraft Diamond (ヅ

Like this foto Smiley
need to mobilize people showed bittrex
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
I want to see this on Bittrex.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Did anyone contact coin-swap to get this coin listed? I'm pretty sure they will add it. Hop in the IRC channel #coin-swap and contact ian
Pages:
Jump to: