Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOGE][PPLNS][MPOS][VARDIFF] dogepool.pw - such coins, very mine, wow. - page 2. (Read 4740 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Good to hear you're not a scammer and will set things straight. Maybe msg other pool owners to get some insight on bringing server up again? Just a thought.

Our site has been completely removed from our hosting, they have nullrouted and deleted our server due to the attack.
We are looking for new servers right this second, none of your mined coins are missing and will be replaced once the server is back up.
Sorry about all this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
 Description: Your request on host "dogepool.pw" was not found. Check the location and try again.
Activity: 42
Our site has been completely removed from our hosting, they have nullrouted and deleted our server due to the attack.
We are looking for new servers right this second, none of your mined coins are missing and will be replaced once the server is back up.
Sorry about all this.
Activity: 14
Site has been dead tried to contact owner unresponsive I got my coins in there what if it were you pool owner, should let everyone know the status of this site or else I'm marking this pool as a scam!!!

Be patient.  Mine somewhere else while it is down.  The site had an issue yesterday too.  I was able to get my coins eventually.  All hope is not lost.
Activity: 47
Site has been dead tried to contact owner unresponsive I got my coins in there what if it were you pool owner, should let everyone know the status of this site or else I'm marking this pool as a scam!!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
504 Gateway Time-out....
370MH/s!!!! AMAZING!
Thanks for all your help guys!
All blocks as of recent have been paid if you had a address on file, enjoy.
We got another block, its about to pay out to you doges, enjoy!
First block since relaunch, enjoy the payment when it confirms!
http://dogepool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
First block just paid out if you had a dogeaddress in your account.
First block since relaunch, enjoy the payment when it confirms!
http://dogepool.pw/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
It is working now.  Maybe I was doing something wrong.
Awesome, good to hear!

Join us! We just hit 60MH/s! We need all the hashrate we can get, every little bit helps!
Just updated our ticker to get Cryptsy data rather than coinedup! Enjoy!!!
This pool is not working properly.  I recommend not using it until it is fixed.  The stats have not updated in hours.
? It seems to be working fine, we still have not got any blocks!

We need your help to hash! Join us in digging!

It is working now.  Maybe I was doing something wrong.
This pool is not working properly.  I recommend not using it until it is fixed.  The stats have not updated in hours.
? It seems to be working fine, we still have not got any blocks!

We need your help to hash! Join us in digging!
This pool is not working properly.  I recommend not using it until it is fixed.  The stats have not updated in hours.
Toxicwind

What is up with the pool?  I mined all night and earned what I can mine in 30 minutes at a different pool. 

Also there are fees applied to my account.  I thought this was a fee free pool.  Did that change while I was asleep? Smiley
Activity: 56
What is up with this pool?  Is it gonna come back?

Just relaunched, should be stable now.

I never got a verification email.  It has been about 5 minutes since I signed up.
This has been fixed, please enjoy the pool!

I can verify.  It has been fixed.
Just hit 1MH/s, thanks guys! Join us! Smiley

I never got a verification email.  It has been about 5 minutes since I signed up.

I can verify.  It has been fixed.

Pages:
Jump to: