Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 23. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Volume and Price Up today - 85%+ surge! Is the market noticing?

Anticipation of new website and direction - breaking into shipping markets is a smart, adaptive move.  Asian shipping market focus too, home to some of the busiest ports in the world - Under the radar until the market notices - keep accumulating!

Big 2018 ahead for BOAT IMO!

Could be 50+ bags from current levels, even more after mining stops at block 750k. Currently 588.9k.... Not much longer!

Hi by the way, been around these markets a while, never joined the convo... Good to meet you all.

XVG and XRP are my other holds.

Good luck to all! Cool
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I'm really looking forward to seeing what Boat does once POW phase ends, then we might have less people dumping and holding for those staking rewards. I think the 5% per year is good and stable for the coin. Once we start to see some developments for Boat, the price will eventually start to rise on its own as people will then want to stake more. 2018 could be a huge year for Boat so I'm sticking with this coin as I have been since I got in many months ago when it was dead in here.
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
BOAT 5% POS per Year...
low Inflation = stable Price
Current Supply 57.616.224 BOAT Coins = 170.000 USD Market Cap (19 Satoshi / BTC 15.500 USD) 26.12.2017

Blockchain works perfect ...

You are right! The circulating supply is way higher then then current amount @ coinmarketcap

That will be updated in the upcoming period as well, it will give a better impression of the real market cap.  Cool

Currently it's around $200K, hopefully it's able to reach the $ 1 MILLION market cap in the upcoming weeks, lots of potential.

Please DM bunterfisch if you are willing to translate the upcoming (new) website to German, much appreciated.

Happypool.co
Beta.happypool.co

This has nothing to do with mining BOAT. Don't post this misleading posts!

Duh, maybe that is why I'm mining Boat there. Did you not go there? hmq1725 knucklehead!
Try this:
http://beta.happypool.co/site/mining

Who is the owner? (DM) Only two algos and beta.  Huh
Activity: 66
Merit: 4

Happypool.co
Beta.happypool.co

Duh, maybe that is why I'm mining Boat there. Did you not go there? hmq1725 knucklehead!
Try this:
http://beta.happypool.co/site/mining
Kann schnell hoch gehen da es wenig Angebot gibt. Wer klug ist hat zu diesen Preisen grosse mengen Münzen gekauft. Ab Block 750.000 endet POW. Dann wird es interessant.

Google Translate:

Can go up quickly because there is little offer. If you are smart, you have bought large quantities of coins at these prices. From block 750.000 ends POW. Then it will be interesting.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
My old doubloon wallet is still working and still staking coins so I guess it is still ok to use the old wallet for doubloon. I am worried though about the developers lack of attention for his coin as BOAT already plunged into the abyss and is nearing the seafloor if this continues. This is not good for the future of the coin.
BOAT 5% POS per Year...
low Inflation = stable Price
Current Supply 57.616.224 BOAT Coins = 170.000 USD Market Cap (19 Satoshi / BTC 15.500 USD) 26.12.2017

Blockchain works perfect ...
Activity: 56
Super news coming soon!! It seems that the new website will be active from December 27th!!
I took advantage and I bought other BOAT ))
In my opinion this project can get very high with a good exchange..
Waiting for 1 million capitalization!  Wink Grin Grin

Happypool.co
Beta.happypool.co

Merit: 4
any pool alive for boat other than  yiimp.eu?? Undecided
Happypool.co
Beta.happypool.co
Merit: 10
Doubloons jumps into your boat as it is playing a very interesting game. I like your design, including the picture, and it feels easy.
Merit: 1
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
any pool alive for boat other than  yiimp.eu?? Undecided
BOAT currency just need an exchange like Cryptopia and the price goes up !!
I do not understand why the dev is doing a few things for this project??
I hope that in the future we will see this coin listed on larger exchanges

Coinexchange has a volume of 775BTC ($13.4 million) over the last 24 hours but indeed Cryptopia has 2366 BTC ($41 million).

If you determine the size by its volume, Cryptopia is three times as large.

But still Coinexchange is a steady exchange!  Cool
Activity: 56
BOAT currency just need an exchange like Cryptopia and the price goes up !!
I do not understand why the dev is doing a few things for this project??
I hope that in the future we will see this coin listed on larger exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: