Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓ - page 50. (Read 117645 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
I see raise on this coin, but obviosly its auto project, probably random pump
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
What is the circulating supply for this coin? Thanks

This is what I would like to know as the stats on Coinmarketcap have not been updated in a while, I'm pretty sure it's well over the 3,547,845 circulating supply it says. I'm thinking it will be well over 4 million right now if not more as I have seen an increase in people mining this coin in recent days. I hope the dev can come and update us soon as it has been a while since the last update.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
What is the circulating supply for this coin? Thanks
@Dev,

I think you need to get in contact with Coinmarketcap as the circulating coin supply seems to be incorrect as it's been at 3,547,845 BOAT for weeks now and has never changed. It would be nice to know exactly how many coins are circulating and if the total coin supply will be 500 million as that is also incorrect on Coinmarketcap. I am enjoying mining this coin as I'm earning a decent amount of coins per day with a crappy GT 740 and if this starts to take off like the dev's other project RAIN then it's well worth mining BOAT right now.
interesting one. Any plans for this? or is this a hold and hope pump coin?

Yeah it is an interesting coin and not sure what the dev has planned for this one as he seems to be concentrating more on his other project RAIN but I trust the dev enough to mine and invest some btc into this one. I would like to know if the total coin supply will be 500 million like it says on the op or the 18,547,845 on Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
The Ann oage is cool and very attractive. Love the cartoon drawings. The coin seems to need more traction why don't you open up a signature campaign and maybe reopen your Twitter campaign ? The coin deserves it.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
interesting one. Any plans for this? or is this a hold and hope pump coin?
I just came across this coin browsing through Yiimp pool and decided to start mining this instead. And I see it's the same dev as RAIN so I'm happy to continue to mine this coin as I didn't have a chance to mine RAIN due to me being late as now it's purely pos.

I'm just wondering if there is a Twitter handle for this coin?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello guys nois ai rank 6 will soon rank 1 investing in the future.

I accept donations boat address BLuSkYMtjYNBSSP2Za8jbYztjF8vX24BPP 

Activity: 827
Merit: 250
server down because low miners.
i m glady to reopen with a future profitably.
 Cry
Activity: 224
Hey!

Do you need any help on this project? I would love to get involved, looks like this project needs a boost! Smiley

BLx1iC7MUm21HhZyXRtVZuCsLMjYwhzrJR
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Hi, I'm trying to mine Doubloon in your pool, but I can not get the miner sgminer that works I got the following: http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/sgminer-5-1-1-hmq1725.zip
But it does not work, do you have a miner available that works for amd on windows? What version of amd drivers should be used? Because with the amd 15.12 drivers do not work

I appreciate your help and response

Available right on our main page Smiley That miner should work fine. As for drivers I use either 15.12 or 16.3.2 depending on card.
Be sure to set c=BOAT as password Smiley
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Hi, I'm trying to mine Doubloon in your pool, but I can not get the miner sgminer that works I got the following: http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/sgminer-5-1-1-hmq1725.zip
But it does not work, do you have a miner available that works for amd on windows? What version of amd drivers should be used? Because with the amd 15.12 drivers do not work

I appreciate your help and response
Activity: 224
What hashrate and how many coins per hashrate is one likely to mine? I am solely a GPU miner with mostly Rx 480s and I am interested in this coin but I am having trouble calculating how many coins I can expect to mine per day / and per hour.
legendary

Smiley Much appreciated, I admit there have been and likely will be small hiccups such as this, however I will always do my best to rectify any issues the minute I am aware of them Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

we have enabled Doubloons mining over at L8nit3-miners
Stratum URL: stratum+tcp://107.161.95.108:3747
Username: Your wallet address
Password: c=BOAT
Pool ANN Thread: BCT ANN
#GetMining

How long the payment done? already almost 12hr my Doubloon coin not arrive in my wallet...
What the fucking are you doing?
Look at this screenshot:
~snip~
If you have an issue with the pool please PM me first or at least pm and post. That way i receive an email letting me know youre having an issue. I will look into it immediately now that I am aware of the issue. Please PM me your wallet address to help speed things up

Coins have been sent manually : txid = 127d21a37cca8228547a6d0746aa5b8e95e39943ee5be97920d175499597a568
Explorer link
Next time please send a PM message, and use a bit more decorum in an open messageboard/forum chat.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and for the delayed payment.

l8nit3, you are a responsible pool owner, thanks.
legendary

we have enabled Doubloons mining over at L8nit3-miners
Stratum URL: stratum+tcp://107.161.95.108:3747
Username: Your wallet address
Password: c=BOAT
Pool ANN Thread: BCT ANN
#GetMining

How long the payment done? already almost 12hr my Doubloon coin not arrive in my wallet...
What the fucking are you doing?
Look at this screenshot:
~snip~
If you have an issue with the pool please PM me first or at least pm and post. That way i receive an email letting me know youre having an issue. I will look into it immediately now that I am aware of the issue. Please PM me your wallet address to help speed things up

Coins have been sent manually : txid = 127d21a37cca8228547a6d0746aa5b8e95e39943ee5be97920d175499597a568
Explorer link
Next time please send a PM message, and use a bit more decorum in an open messageboard/forum chat.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and for the delayed payment.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I am wondering if there is any way to recompile the wallet so it doesn't take so much CPU processing.  It's the largest I've seen of any wallet so far.
Pages:
Jump to: