Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DOUG] Dougcoin - Quark algo | KGW | 10240 CPB | Wordpress Hosting - page 3. (Read 62368 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Congrats on a great launch.
The p2pool is working beautifully and the coins are flowing.
Would love to see a working source so I can compile in Linux
Cheesy

45urLJux4WM7WdgREZDxs1FayN1ndzD7mc
The p2pool is working beautifully and the coins are flowing soomthly
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Now 300,000 is too big.
At sending 500,000, it said transaction too large.

Now at sending 400,000 it says transaction too large.
I suggest the dev implements inflation or PoS before the block rewards get too low.

Inflation can be implemented in a flash, PoS is difficult to implement and is useless in my opinion as per my reasoning. reasoning.

If the dev implements 4 to 5% inflation, this coin will have ~47 points as per my specs, the highest rated till date.

All coins that I've rated highly (30+ points) have been successful unless the dev leaves. With an exception of Emucoin maybe...
development continues? Or all died? Price shit, anywhere else is trade?

doug trade on comkort temporarily disabled atm. Was planning to withdraw all dougs there and hold and see what happens couple months later.

Do you think that something similar to quark might happen?
It is possible but still , with an onslaught of coin popping every day and with doug having nothign special , I really doubt it.

I thought you were a big PoS fan.

This coin has a different design. There's no inflation, that makes the world go round.

This's rate at 29 points, while Quark is 40+.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

doug trade on comkort temporarily disabled atm. Was planning to withdraw all dougs there and hold and see what happens couple months later.

Do you think that something similar to quark might happen?
It is possible but still , with an onslaught of coin popping every day and with doug having nothign special , I really doubt it.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)

Activity: 200
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hey dev,  Smiley
any news from PoS?
DON'T IMPLEMENT POS, IT HAS A SERIOUS VULNERABILITY.

I strongly suggest you make it pure inflationary 5% PA. That's easy on you and provides better protection.

I got another idea -- make the 5% constant. The block reward will depend on the total coins minted, so over a period of 10 or even 100 years the inflation will remain the same.

What vulnerability?
The one in your thread? No , sorry , but no Smiley.

As far as I know nobody has ever successfully done the attack you describe and you have critics who disagree with you. How can you be so certain it will work without a proof of concept demonstration?

He did not provide a reason for disagreement. I clarified all his queries. He did not understand the attack in the 1st place.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I strongly suggest you make it pure inflationary 5% PA. That's easy on you and provides better protection.

I got another idea -- make the 5% constant. The block reward will depend on the total coins minted, so over a period of 10 or even 100 years the inflation will remain the same.

What vulnerability?

As far as I know nobody has ever successfully done the attack you describe and you have critics who disagree with you. How can you be so certain it will work without a proof of concept demonstration?
Had it not been for PoS, this would've been a great coin.  Sad

It's ideal.
Activity: 20
DOUG is Very good coin, support .I continue to observe
Activity: 10
 >:(What time can do well?

What vulnerability?

Good for you, you stock up PoS coins, but I see reasons for investments and don't trust my feelings so I wont invest or mine any PoS coin.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

What vulnerability?

Not dead at all, things are going steady but I'm struggling to get POS into Dougcoin, give me some time.

NO NO NO... WAIT!!

PoS has serious flaws. I'll post a thread where it'll clarify this.
Activity: 140
Not dead at all, things are going steady but I'm struggling to get POS into Dougcoin, give me some time.
Pages:
Jump to: