Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DROP] Dropcoin - v0.10.2 | New Algo | No IPO/ICO/premine - page 17. (Read 56227 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I've updated the code on bitbucket. You are welcome to try it BUT, BACKUP YOUR WHOLE DATA DIR as this update will alter some items to make them unreadable by the previous version.

I have done a fair amount of testing on testnet and everything should be ok.

Seednodes have been updated and I should have compiled wallets and installers ready either tonight sometime or tomorrow.

If everything goes smoothly, I'll be turning my attention to getting a pool or something setup/working.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
WTB for 8k sats / coin (last sell price on Alcurex)

Or you can just dump into my orders there Tongue
Activity: 490
Alright, as some people are getting antsy about news, etc. I'm just going to say that this is not a short proof-of-stake/hype marketed project. I did not build everything and have it ready at launch time so I could have daily updates and releases for a couple weeks (and then have a completely dead coin).

That said, I cannot sit at the computer 24/7 due to life/work/girlfriend. Believe it or not, I do occasionally enjoy going hiking or going to the beach  Wink

tl;dr   If you don't see me online for a day or two, don't panic.

Status Update:
Major update to version 0.10.0 is very close to ready and I should have clients available for download by the end of the day on Friday.
My build server is in good shape again so I should have windows installers as well as linux binaries for the v0.10.0 release.

fine, but a working miner and a pool is needed
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Alright, as some people are getting antsy about news, etc. I'm just going to say that this is not a short proof-of-stake/hype marketed project. I did not build everything and have it ready at launch time so I could have daily updates and releases for a couple weeks (and then have a completely dead coin).

That said, I cannot sit at the computer 24/7 due to life/work/girlfriend. Believe it or not, I do occasionally enjoy going hiking or going to the beach  Wink

Status Update:
Major update to version 0.10.0 is very close to ready and I should have clients available for download by the end of the day on Friday.
My build server is in good shape again so I should have windows installers as well as linux binaries for the v0.10.0 release.

Fine, thanks for the update.  Smiley
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

Status Update:
legendary
Network Hashrate at 10Mh/s. somebody got a GPU miner working and is not willing to share it   Grin

It could be a whole bunch of Amazon EC2 instances too...

That you?? you're just bragging right?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Network Hashrate at 10Mh/s. somebody got a GPU miner working and is not willing to share it   Grin

It could be a whole bunch of Amazon EC2 instances too...
legendary
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Do not panic. All will be good Smiley
alcurex exchange without volumes and liquidity. He is not an indicator yet of real price. Need waiting good exchange and see what next...

+1

I just hope Dev can post some news soon.

I'm pretty confident in nscryptos capabilities. Only holding VNL and DROPs currently.
+1 to those two choices for coins mate Smiley They are some pretty solid picks IMO Smiley Cheers
legendary
180 BPM
alcurex exchange without volumes and liquidity. He is not an indicator yet of real price. Need waiting good exchange and see what next...

+1

I'm pretty confident in nscryptos capabilities. Only holding VNL and DROPs currently.
Activity: 313
selling 1000 DROP for 0.6 BTC
legendary

+1

Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
legendary
The hashrate is down Smiley it's a good time to mine some more before this become bigger than doge and darkcoin
Hoping that someone will make pool in next few days

Block halving occurs every 172,328 blocks (approximately four months).
Estimated time until block reward reaches zero: 7 1/4 years (roughly 87 months)
Total coins mineable: ~3.62 million +/-5%

After 7 years there will be only 3.6 million coins, so selling even now below 1 dollar per coin is stupidity

there is no such rule as x coins for x price .... some coins out there are sold for 10 sat with 500k coins ...

market gonna be market ... its just supply and demand

Price is also determined by community and Dev behind the coin which in this case isn't that bad either.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
The hashrate is down Smiley it's a good time to mine some more before this become bigger than doge and darkcoin

After 7 years there will be only 3.6 million coins, so selling even now below 1 dollar per coin is stupidity

there is no such rule as x coins for x price .... some coins out there are sold for 10 sat with 500k coins ...

market gonna be market ... its just supply and demand
Activity: 570
Merit: 500

legendary
180 BPM
Less than 85k coins, people selling for peanuts with a good dev on board. I heard from a trusted source that the code and algo is well coded and not your average clone.
Pages:
Jump to: