Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DT] DarkToken - NIST5 - PoW/PoS - page 10. (Read 32563 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
September 18, 2014, 03:17:39 AM
Suprnova works fine for me.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 18, 2014, 03:15:28 AM
All pools down!?
Activity: 224
here for a while
September 18, 2014, 03:09:12 AM
Either the dev is buying his own coins or some people really are mentally challenged,in which case,good luck with your "investments".

Grin
I think the investors give value on investment, regardless of who they are! I think I'll buy another DT! Smiley
Activity: 238
September 17, 2014, 06:54:34 PM
Either the dev is buying his own coins or some people really are mentally challenged,in which case,good luck with your "investments".

Grin
September 17, 2014, 06:32:04 PM
Its cheaper to buy then to mine at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
September 17, 2014, 06:15:52 PM
copy from SSD?
only change algo

Surely not. It's a fairly direct copy of Icebergcoin, including the clumsy cut'n'paste ...

https://github.com/darktoken/darktoken/blob/master/src/test/key_tests.cpp#L41

for (int nCompressed=0; nCompressed<2; nCompressed++)
    {
        bool fCompressed = nCompressed == 1;
        printf("  * %s:\n", fCompressed ? "compressed" : "uncompressed");
        CIcebergcoinSecret bsecret;
        bsecret.SetSecret(secret, fCompressed);
        printf("    * secret (base58): %s\n", bsecret.ToString().c_str());
        CKey key;
        key.SetSecret(secret, fCompressed);
        vector vchPubKey = key.GetPubKey();
        printf("    * pubkey (hex): %s\n", HexStr(vchPubKey).c_str());
        printf("    * address (base58): %s\n", CIcebergcoinAddress(vchPubKey).ToString().c_str());
    }
}

Cheers

Graham

lol

fair warning to everyone. this coin is a scam.

Hey, thanks for pointing this out. We have fixed it and commited the fix to our github (https://github.com/darktoken/darktoken). While it's true that we based our coin code in another coin's code (like every new coin does) we don't want to stop there. The objective is to build a whole ecosystem so the coin can gain value and the ICO will be a big help on making this a reality, as stated in the OP "(...) sum that will be put forward to developments and to fund services."
We have already started the development, all the new wallet design and in wallet exchange was code made by us, and there's more to come.

And btw, we choose Icebergcoin's code to be our base code because, after some weeks of testing it proved itself to be by far, the stablest code we encountered.

Cheers

Im sure you will follow the same path as Iceberg as well..

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ICB

they are doing very well  Roll Eyes

I highly doubt it, but if you're butthurt about ICB maybe it's time to move on that was what?.....July?

I never touched ICB.  I only invest in coins that I believe have a future and offer something unique.  I will however mine and dump if I can make a profit, this not being one of them

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 17, 2014, 05:53:03 PM
Hey guys!

Update: Block Explorer and Mac Wallet and  are now up
September 17, 2014, 04:06:59 PM
My mom stole my Adderall

Ask some real questions instead if just ranting.
Im getting a few a ccex and took a couple of 72 hour mining contracts at rentalrigs..
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 17, 2014, 03:51:38 PM
lol atleast darkcoin did not need a IPO plus the dev of darkcoin identity isn't even hidden lol. can't wait for dev to lock this board and watch people moan scam lol
September 17, 2014, 03:40:52 PM
I highly doubt it, but if you're butthurt about ICB maybe it's time to move on that was what?.....July?

Oh Noes! Summer coin hurt bad feeling must cry interwebz, cryptoscene 2 slow!.
I dont even recall Iceberg, what did happen to it!? Titanic!?

What are the development plans and update ETA for the client?
Any other exchanges in the pipeline for integration?
Activity: 560
September 17, 2014, 03:25:52 PM
copy from SSD?
only change algo

Surely not. It's a fairly direct copy of Icebergcoin, including the clumsy cut'n'paste ...

{
        CKey key;
        printf("    * address (base58): %s\n", CIcebergcoinAddress(vchPubKey).ToString().c_str());
    }
}

Cheers

Graham

lol

Hey, thanks for pointing this out. We have fixed it and commited the fix to our github (https://github.com/darktoken/darktoken). While it's true that we based our coin code in another coin's code (like every new coin does) we don't want to stop there. The objective is to build a whole ecosystem so the coin can gain value and the ICO will be a big help on making this a reality, as stated in the OP "(...) sum that will be put forward to developments and to fund services."
We have already started the development, all the new wallet design and in wallet exchange was code made by us, and there's more to come.

And btw, we choose Icebergcoin's code to be our base code because, after some weeks of testing it proved itself to be by far, the stablest code we encountered.

Cheers

legendary
Activity: 1148
September 17, 2014, 03:23:35 PM
Don't listen to negative fud... use your judgement... everyone called Darkcoin a scam in the beginning because it had only Linux Wallet and no Mac or Windows Wallet... Darkcoin was very low priced and people were unsure where it was going.  Look at Darkcoin now.

Just saying ...research..ignore fud..think about it.. then buy what your comfortable with..and diversify..don't put all money in 1 coin.

I fully trust advices comming from noob account, throwing 10 btc to the next darkcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
September 17, 2014, 03:23:21 PM
copy from SSD?
only change algo

{
        CKey key;
    }
}

Cheers

Graham

lol

Cheers

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
September 17, 2014, 03:22:24 PM
Don't listen to negative fud... use your judgement... everyone called Darkcoin a scam in the beginning because it had only Linux Wallet and no Mac or Windows Wallet... Darkcoin was very low priced and people were unsure where it was going.  Look at Darkcoin now.

Just saying ...research..ignore fud..think about it.. then buy what your comfortable with..and diversify..don't put all money in 1 coin.
September 17, 2014, 03:18:11 PM
and also something tells me altcoin4life has something to do with this, and hes the only douche here defending this shitc

I invest in ico's often, try not too read too deeply into things as not all acts are those of conspiracy theories.
Activity: 686
September 17, 2014, 02:34:47 PM
dev has collected coins from another scam and is buying his own coins to make it look popular. you really think people with sense will invest in a coin with no POD and functions that you can pay for
September 17, 2014, 02:24:06 PM
Looks like it's going to sell out soon number one on ccex hotlist

September 17, 2014, 02:23:54 PM
Ah cmon for 35BTC i think people deserve a POD Wink
How fast do you intend to integrate other exchanges then Ccex?
September 17, 2014, 12:08:07 PM
IDC what anyone says this coin will be easy as hell to pump to the moon, bought 2 btc worth.
September 17, 2014, 11:33:53 AM
POD?
Pages:
Jump to: