Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DTC]Datacoin Donations and Bounties Thread! - page 3. (Read 3966 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
I found a data coin wallet that could be useful for anyone that is new or looking for storage it looks pretty good. Didn't know if you had seen it already. IDK if it qualifies but thought it might be helpful.
What do you mean, 3rd-party datacoin wallet?
DTC unofficial team
What exactly do you mean by promotion? I would like to do that.
Blog posts, writing articles (technical and economical), attracting people. I cannot handle all this work myself, so need community members to help with that.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I found a data coin wallet that could be useful for anyone that is new or looking for storage it looks pretty good. Didn't know if you had seen it already. IDK if it qualifies but thought it might be helpful.
Activity: 28
What exactly do you mean by promotion? I would like to do that.
DTC unofficial team
If I do a blog post about Datacoin on my blog, tweet, g1, digg and like can I also earn some DATACOIN? I don't have a job because they don't employ peeps like me over 35 we are useless to the mainstream community of employment s I try to work from home and I am putting all my energy now into this new Crypto Movement because it ties with what I believe in. Smiley I am also one by one trying to get all my friends and online buddies to adopt Cryptos as well so I am getting the word out on a one to one basis too.. Smiley
Of course, you can get some DTC for that work Smiley
Activity: 294
If I do a blog post about Datacoin on my blog, tweet, g1, digg and like can I also earn some DATACOIN? I don't have a job because they don't employ peeps like me over 35 we are useless to the mainstream community of employment s I try to work from home and I am putting all my energy now into this new Crypto Movement because it ties with what I believe in. Smiley I am also one by one trying to get all my friends and online buddies to adopt Cryptos as well so I am getting the word out on a one to one basis too.. Smiley
DTC unofficial team
bump
DTC unofficial team
Bump!
DTC unofficial team
What type of promotion will you accept for the bounty?
Promotions on technical and\or economical resources with many unique visitors.
What type of promotion will you accept for the bounty?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Thanks max! Saved 18 days of mining Wink
DTC unofficial team
Some days ago I transalated the existing guide for Datacoin mining into spanish language, and started a thread for promoting the coin in the spanish speaking community https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guia-paso-a-paso-para-datacoin-mining-dtc-solo-o-pool-nuevo-362936 Smiley

I don't know if a qualify Tongue, but I'm supporting this coin, I believe it has potential and the numbers already tell it! I'm at work now so I don't have my DTC address here, if you reply saying I qualify I'll post my wallet in a few hours  Grin

Of course you can get some DTC! Smiley Post your wallet and PM me when you do it.

Here is my address: DBanaWs7kt8qf6AQbd3aDfDW8cBbyFBeDx  Smiley thanks maxsolnc!
Sent you ~3 DTC blocks! Smiley
Some days ago I transalated the existing guide for Datacoin mining into spanish language, and started a thread for promoting the coin in the spanish speaking community https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guia-paso-a-paso-para-datacoin-mining-dtc-solo-o-pool-nuevo-362936 Smiley

I don't know if a qualify Tongue, but I'm supporting this coin, I believe it has potential and the numbers already tell it! I'm at work now so I don't have my DTC address here, if you reply saying I qualify I'll post my wallet in a few hours  Grin

Of course you can get some DTC! Smiley Post your wallet and PM me when you do it.

Here is my address: DBanaWs7kt8qf6AQbd3aDfDW8cBbyFBeDx  Smiley thanks maxsolnc!
DTC unofficial team

DTC unofficial team
Block Explorer available here:

http://www.chainbrowser.com/datacoin/

Hope this qualified for the bounty.
Of course!
Sent you reward, 300 DTC. Congratulations!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Block Explorer available here:

http://www.chainbrowser.com/datacoin/

Hope this qualified for the bounty.
Here is the website for my business that accepts select coins now including Data coin. Hope this helps and I will try and get the word out there. The payments are usually with the person using coins not over the website but I use it to show that I do accept coins like data coin as payment.

http://kulakdrew.wix.com/consultingandco

D9MzXmYi4mS1caNTxJBWSUy2bGoeeaKYDi

Thanks and I will be trying to get the word out even more. Message me with any questions

Sincerely,
Dkulak

You have web site which is using free service. You don't have any normal information about your company or your services. Looks like you want DTC for unreal company  Smiley

This is not an unreal website, while new, it is still used. The reason for it being on this URL and still attached to the site I used to make it, is because the website has been giving me trouble about changing my domain and I am not able to access it from the domain I would like. Believe what you will though. I appreciate what you are doing for DTC all the same.
DTC unofficial team
I'll bump this thread several times.
Activity: 637
Received.
This will surely make krypte.net stronger and bring more features sooner.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: