Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUB] DUB [FULL REBRAND][BITTREX][YOBIT][MUSIC STREAMING] - page 21. (Read 55922 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
wooow!! thanks dev, another delivery in time Tongue I'm starting thinking that 1k it's getting easier to be reached Tongue Tongue
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
New wallet with built-in Twitter and WorldCoinIndex released! New version with music streaming to be released in 2 weeks! It will feature new DUB look too.
Thanks for all the donations so far. Stay tuned for more updates!

DUB WALLET
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
If I see people going with donations, I will donate too Smiley

Done...Donated...Your Turn
Activity: 135
it's very-very potential, the price should not be this low but should be able to reach 1k and stable there.

and when the price has reached 1k and dev still active , I'll try to take some bitcoin in my wallet to put up a wall in the price of 1k.

go go dub community.  Cool
TEMCO
Sometimes hours took days Tongue Tongue
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Alright, i love to see an active Dev with strong development. After some analysis and thinking I decided that I`m going to buy a lot of DUB right now, I`m planning to buy up 5% of the market cap in the upcoming days, so stay tuned for a big pump soon.

If you will see the market go up then no doubt that that will be my work Smiley

Time to buy some!

I see alot of activity in this thread, there is no doubt that people are starting to embrace this coin more and more.

I think i`ll buy up 1 BTC worth of DUB in the following hours Smiley

3 posts and nothing happened

But tomorrow........
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Trade or Dyer
Alright, i love to see an active Dev with strong development. After some analysis and thinking I decided that I`m going to buy a lot of DUB right now, I`m planning to buy up 5% of the market cap in the upcoming days, so stay tuned for a big pump soon.

If you will see the market go up then no doubt that that will be my work Smiley

Time to buy some!

I see alot of activity in this thread, there is no doubt that people are starting to embrace this coin more and more.

3 posts and nothing happened

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Donated to the cause....for all the "Homies" on the road, pimping music for gas money just to get to their next gig...they need this!
sorry  , I just took in google  Cheesy  Because I'm optimistic for this coin  Wink
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Activity: 308

Lol, it's not dubstep anymore, now the coin is only DUB Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Is that the new brand / outlook for DUB? Looks great, i think a few more of these could help people realize how important this coin is for the altcoin music industry.

I`m sure independent crypto musicians (there are many) would embrace this, so keep spreading the word!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
1k it's a bit to high, no?
It's not so hard to go to 1k, but at the same time I don't see it too easy. But this run is far to be over.
Activity: 308
If I see people going with donations, I will donate too Smiley
TEMCO
1k it's a bit to high, no?
Activity: 294
Trade or Dyer
Don't sell until 1000 satoshi, this coin will definitely reach that in my view.

I hope it can go even further, so folks i think this coin has reached the point where it can be bought for a relative low price, and can still make a good return.

Let's start buying DUB Smiley

+1 Let's spread some love with donations too  Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Don't sell until 1000 satoshi, this coin will definitely reach that in my view.

I hope it can go even further, so folks i think this coin has reached the point where it can be bought for a relative low price, and can still make a good return.

Let's start buying DUB Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I like how the community is becoming very strong, hope we all can make a good profit thanks to dub!
legendary
Activity: 1848
think I might just buy back in as it seems there some hype going on now about Dub so let's see where it goes.
Pages:
Jump to: