Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DUCK]DuckDuckCoin - Patched KGW - Trophy Coin 4 Hunters and Bird Watchers. - page 41. (Read 152336 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

same for oakpool imho,
my account shows 0 confirmed, 0 unconfirmed...

?? any oak-ducklings online ??

Yup. Working on an update right now. Standby.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How long till DUCK shows up on cryptsy.com?

Since the demand for all the duck-related products around the world is so goddamn huge, just keep watching your clock. Any second now.

You’ve seen your uncle and other people showing off their taxidermied ducks, deer, bears,
and even geese, so you know how seriously hunters take their sport. This coin is designed
to be THE coin for outdoors men & women.

Since we know that all outdoors men & women love the cryptocurrencies, right?

Everything from Binoculars to Camera Lenses is moved by the ton every year to satisfy
this hobby. DuckDuckCoin [DUCK] is here to be the hobbyists best friend, a rare friend,
a one of a kind unique trophy which only a select few will hold.

Wow! Marketing to a small percentage of a niche market. Sounds like they got all the duck-related industries on lock. Next stop: something not associated with ducks so you can get a bigger audience of adopters and supporters? Maybe because the value of a network is determined by the amount of users within it?

Oh yeah, and they put a disclaimer at the end:

DISCLAIMER:
This thread is for community information purposes and early adopters only
and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, or a
recommendation for any security, nor does it constitute an offer to provide
investment advisory or any such service by the DUCK team.
Activity: 14
Mining-Road! Where are you? Figure this payout problem out. kthx.

for fucks sake's

- I can't withdraw as no confirmation email was sent.
- Had a hard enough time just unlocking the stupid console, cut and paste the code and nothing happened the first time. Was logged out for no reason so I re-entered login information after entering the unlock URL, got access finally.
- Tried to update settings a second time, but no confirm mail sent. Do I use the original one? Doesn't do a thing.
- How does one enter 1.0E-7 as minimum payout when you can only type 3 characters?
- Continually logged out for no reason

Time for another pool I think.

- I can't withdraw as no confirmation email was sent. FIXED
- How does one enter 1.0E-7 as minimum payout when you can only type 3 characters? We trying to change this quickly.
You can cash out your coin

What are you doing before getting logout Huh do you visite other pool our site Huh?

Quick fix
Open this file: /mpos/public/include/config/global.inc.php
Make sure the payout threshold values are set to:
$config['ap_threshold']['min'] = 0.000001;
$config['ap_threshold']['max'] = 5000000;

The maxlength setting on the auto payout field keys off of the number of characters in the ap_threshold max setting. So using above values will give you 7 characters. Add more 0's to the max setting if you want more than 7 characters allowed in the auto payout field.

Thanks you very much for your help, we didn't undurstand, if you don't change "$config['ap_threshold']['max']" it doesn't work.

Sorry all Smiley
Activity: 20
How long till DUCK shows up on cryptsy.com?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

for fucks sake's

- Had a hard enough time just unlocking the stupid console, cut and paste the code and nothing happened the first time. Was logged out for no reason so I re-entered login information after entering the unlock URL, got access finally.
- Tried to update settings a second time, but no confirm mail sent. Do I use the original one? Doesn't do a thing.
- How does one enter 1.0E-7 as minimum payout when you can only type 3 characters?

- How does one enter 1.0E-7 as minimum payout when you can only type 3 characters? We trying to change this quickly.

What are you doing before getting logout Huh do you visite other pool our site Huh?

Quick fix
Open this file: /mpos/public/include/config/global.inc.php
Make sure the payout threshold values are set to:
$config['ap_threshold']['min'] = 0.000001;
$config['ap_threshold']['max'] = 5000000;

The maxlength setting on the auto payout field keys off of the number of characters in the ap_threshold max setting. So using above values will give you 7 characters. Add more 0's to the max setting if you want more than 7 characters allowed in the auto payout field.
Activity: 23
I was able to get DUCK out of Mining-road.com no problem. Thanks for the fix guys!
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
duckduckcoin flying high  Grin

for fucks sake's

Activity: 53
DUCK coin payouts to pre-orders are starting in the next few hours.
Activity: 70
so at what point do investors receive their coin?

They were just kidding about that.

very cute...but um, really now? ETA on coins? Or fraction of coin, I guess...
Activity: 308

same for oakpool imho,

?? any oak-ducklings online ??
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Wow another scam, very professionally done too. This time it seems a lot of Senior members were involved in this scam, i'm keeping a track record of all of them and will publish details. People are getting very greedy and willing to give away their reputations for this.

They never had the premine, the whole thing is fake. They are still pretending to extend the period before they disappear.

MscCOllec, how come ur not even upset that this is a scam when you invested 2BTC in this project ? Btw, also many people are v highly suspicious that MscCollec is involved in a large majority of these scams, but he pretends that he's a victim every time.

If this is truly not a scam, and the theft really happened (how convenient, why would anyone steal a premine it doesn't make sense as u can always relaunch) then devs will relaunch within a day and give people their duck coins and actually promote this coin.
+1
Isssue fixed Smiley sorry for the delay

cant unlock account to pay, no email is sent to confirm unlock?
Issue fixed
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

cant unlock account to pay, no email is sent to confirm unlock?
Activity: 112

They were just kidding about that.
Activity: 308

same for oakpool imho,
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
we fix it the problem now sorry all

Cordially Mining-Road
Pages:
Jump to: