Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 480. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Hey I made a post in the EAC giveaway thread, had the requirement filled out! Have made posts on this thread before release even. Page 6 or 7, around 10-12 posts, yet I never received any coins Sad

Would it be possible for the devs to take another look?Smiley

my address is edFY4Mn7uw2qu3kzkjcSFPoXaCiRbrFrM5
Activity: 47
Earthcoin is here to stay
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
bitcoinvest.cc
I am going to mine this coin Grin
Activity: 756
Activity: 54
Merit: 10
Coinedup added EAC, TO the moon guys
legendary
Activity: 929
Merit: 1000
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
EAC is now on coinedup. Gj guys!
Activity: 504
Hello,
 i am searching some Miners.

Please join my pool.
running on a very fast Webserver.

Mining Pool #19
http://coinpool.de/eac/
Stratum Vardiff
DDos protection
1 Coin min Payout
0,5% Fee
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Trading is live on CoinedUp now.  Grin
Activity: 342
Any idea how much time it will take to be added on cryptsy?
Activity: 168
I am mining for the last 24 hours and got about 15,000 EAC. Happy mining all!
Activity: 336
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
EAC AT COINEDUMP NOOOW
Activity: 490
I put together a list of the faucets I know about here. Let me know if you know of any others.
Earthcoin Faucets

Great job Smiley

I know it only one
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 31
I put together a list of the faucets I know about here. Let me know if you know of any others.
Earthcoin Faucets
Activity: 476
Ait
Activity: 196

Hello,

My name is Gustavo -  from Barcelona, Spain - and I am 28 years old. I have been developing websites for some years now but I discovered cryptocurrencies just a few months ago and got really interested.
I have been working for a couple of months on the localbitcoins version for QRK, publishing updates on the official Quarkcoin post on Bitcointalk.

I decided to port it to EAC as it's one of the coins I like the most and believe will grow in the near future. Website will be initially translated in 3 languages, french, spanish and english. I am working on a .po file so the community can help me translate it in other languages. The idea is to allow everyone to buy/sell EAC with USD/EUR directly, just as localbitcoins work.

Here is the screenshot I posted on the QRK post of what I have until now:

Coding for the QRK website is finished, I am still waiting for the graphic designer to give me the design so the design you can see is just for testing purposes. Website should be online in about a week.

Why I ask for donations?

I don't plan to take fees for transactions. I already had great support from the alt-coins developers and users and I think the idea is to make easy and cheap to trade EAC.

My EAC wallet for donations:
ea9LVFy1bB6kGijY39j5xaoY8Vu89hfzYA

My BTC wallet:
1EcPG7m4Rn4Md7auVNRtzrrqHfCD5ATd18

If you make a donation and wish to appear as project supporter on the future website please leave a comment or send me a PM. This project takes me a lot of time and is completely supported by users/developers donations. I am always opened to suggestions, critics or questions so please if you have doubts just ask me.

It would be nice to have the website translated in a lot of languages so if you can help with translation please send me a PM. I can’t answer all PM but I will take note of everything and contact you if needed.

Thank you,
Gustavo

First donation received. Total donation by users: 1500 EAC. Thanks!

Update: 2 donations. Total 1550EAC.

This is the news I was talking about Smiley

We gave Gus a nice bounty to start it off, and asked him to proactively ask for donations as well without being shy as this is something we'll all benefit from by having no fee's. The more easy ways we have for people to xfer fiat to eac the better. Please support gus on this.

He's doing this for a few other coins....is this legit?

Everything started doing it for QRK (check the Quark post for more info) but I have decided to port it to some other alt-coins of my choice. Won't be more than 3 alt-coins.

Great wasn't sure as I'd seen this screen shot in a few places.

Which 3 coins will it be?
Jump to: