Author

Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED! - page 573. (Read 840324 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Date Registered:   December 20, 2013, 08:12:07 AM

hmmmmmm.......

It's hard to change your existing username into the coinname you are about to release.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Date Registered:   December 20, 2013, 08:12:07 AM

hmmmmmm.......
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Exactly. I'm worried about a trojan too.

No need to worry about that, there are plenty virus/trojan scans. Everyone can do scans before they launch it. Smiley

Unfortunately, this is BTC and there are some trojans and keyloggers that may not be easily picked up by AV

Always use a VM for a new coin. Or a throwaway box that you don't care about. If it works out ok, your golden. If not, no big deal - delete the VM.

Sorry for the noob question but can I install Vmware on the computer and install the Wallet there and also mine from the wallet (scrypt mining from client?). / An old computer is not an option because u can't mine directly from that computer.
Activity: 874
tick tock tick tock
Activity: 245
Merit: 124
Sorry to keep everyone, just some last minute touch ups and we're fast-tracking our website/launch info now. Hard to keep up with the speed of this place I took it for granted forgive me!!!

What does the speed of this place have to do with anything? It is not like you are actively engaging with the community during the time that you are working on releasing the coin. Just say that it is not ready and you missed the deadline Wink
Activity: 182
Sorry to keep everyone, just some last minute touch ups and we're fast-tracking our website/launch info now. Hard to keep up with the speed of this place I took it for granted forgive me!!!

**DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING, BUY ANYTHING, JOIN ANYTHING OR BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYONE POSTS.

No communities yet, no coins available yet, we'll be ready very shortly Smiley

Good to see this much anticipation already.

ready and waiting  Grin

**DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING, BUY ANYTHING, JOIN ANYTHING OR BELIEVE ANYTHING ANYONE POSTS.

If you launch while I'm out smoking a cigarette I will hate you forever. Wink
Activity: 126
exxxactly my thoughts,  you can quite easily create something and release it - scanners don't pick this new stuff up until after a victim has been made
Activity: 551
[22:03] *** now talking in #earthcoin
[22:03] *** channel #earthcoin mode is +cnt
[22:03] *** channel created at Fri Dec 20 20:12:38 2013
[22:04] kebis
[22:04] nice to see ya
[22:04] hi
[22:04] how's it going?
[22:04] pretty good
[22:04] want to buy some earthcoins?
[22:04] i have 30 million to sell

lol he was joking, no one in that irc has anything to do with earthcoin.
Activity: 100
anybody want to explain this ''I am amazed by these hackers '' in OP?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
users already do a lot of giveaways, bounts, etc. We don't need devs doing that. I think premining is just for profit if the coin becomes valuable
Activity: 58
Internet explorer's coin Tongue
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

No need to worry about that, there are plenty virus/trojan scans. Everyone can do scans before they launch it. Smiley

Unfortunately, this is BTC and there are some trojans and keyloggers that may not be easily picked up by AV

Always use a VM for a new coin. Or a throwaway box that you don't care about. If it works out ok, your golden. If not, no big deal - delete the VM.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Sorry I left the channel already. Have no idea if he was just trying to scam me or anything but whatever beware I guess. Or go there and ask him to sell you some Smiley
Activity: 245
Merit: 124
[22:04] i have 30 million to sell

care to post a screenshot of this?

A screenshot is not proof of anything. It is very simple to change an IRC conversation using photomanipulation. Anything purported to have been said in any IRC channel is hearsay unless a logging bot that is trusted has public logs or an administrator of the IRC server in question confirms the log.

I am not saying that the exchange did not take place, or that it is unlikely that the exchange took place, but I just want you to know that even a screenshot is not definitive proof.
legendary
Activity: 1386