Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EBZ] Ebitz (+ Zcrypt) - Non Moderated + SCAM discussion - page 2. (Read 4242 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is there any "HOW TO..." for making scam altcoins? I'm not so greedy, I would be happy with a few BTCs :-D

Hi.. Thank you for asking. There isn't any "HOW TO.." yet to be made public. We will let you know if there are any.

Bye

Thank you!!!

Bye  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Here are the screenshots as am sure he will delete everything from his moderated thread.

Activity: 56
and as expected he backed out

I see..
"You are not so relevant"
They hate investors.
and as expected he backed out
I just made him a proposition on the main thread.

Let's see...
Yeah, they will make a big announcement.

Why don't they say it already?

If it's that big a deal and it is legit, then you want to tell it straight away because then everybody will invest.

It's just some BS to try and scam as much BTC as they can.

Roll Eyes

They are writing some big ass long announcement without head or tails.
Both of you are crazy, who paid for this? some competitor? About jonid ...Really? Check his post history: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jonid-916543 He is a troll like both of you, maybe are the same person.

Hi Extrabyte. I may be crazy. But I'm not scammer.

Thank you.

Bye

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Hi, I'm Extrabyte just scamming your money!

Thank you for making me laugh.

Bye
Yeah, they will make a big announcement.

Why don't they say it already?

If it's that big a deal and it is legit, then you want to tell it straight away because then everybody will invest.

It's just some BS to try and scam as much BTC as they can.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Both of you are crazy, who paid for this? some competitor? About jonid ...Really? Check his post history: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jonid-916543 He is a troll like both of you, maybe are the same person.

Hi Extrabyte. I may be crazy. But I'm not scammer.

Thank you.

Bye

there....

notice the "bye" at the end.

Only ExtraByte does that

Grin

Hi DeadBirdzz. I'm not Extrabyte just as you are not placebo or username_007.

Thank you for making me laugh.

Bye
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

there....

notice the "bye" at the end.

Only ExtraByte does that

Grin
Is there any "HOW TO..." for making scam altcoins? I'm not so greedy, I would be happy with a few BTCs :-D

Hi.. Thank you for asking. There isn't any "HOW TO.." yet to be made public. We will let you know if there are any.

Bye

Hey ExtraByte. I know this is your other account.

You slipped up on your main thread.

Grin

You got a screenshot?

Bye

Hey ExtraByte. I know this is your other account.

You slipped up on your main thread.

Grin

Bye

There is, use google.
personally I think ebz is a scam too, looks like declouds or oracle scammer op. I wonder will they pay signature participants.

They will have a big announcement anytime now,about one of their team who is well known in the industry,we're all waiting to this announcement ,of course we all want to know if this a scam or a huge project that will benefit all of us and it's early investors.

And about the signatures, if you read you will find that they already paid the signature bounty. The escrow is Lutpin, who already have the funds to make the payments.

Yes Yes.

Shilling from another bought Legendary Account.

Shame you can't hide this warning: This user's email address was changed recently.

Grin

Bye
personally I think ebz is a scam too, looks like declouds or oracle scammer op. I wonder will they pay signature participants.

They will have a big announcement anytime now,about one of their team who is well known in the industry,we're all waiting to this announcement ,of course we all want to know if this a scam or a huge project that will benefit all of us and it's early investors.

Guess some empty promises coming.
-Lets give them some fancy name, but dont give anything useful.
-Lets say we just got our first DEV on board, maybe he knows how the code works.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player

And about the signatures, if you read you will find that they already paid the signature bounty. The escrow is Lutpin, who already have the funds to make the payments.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory

Pages:
Jump to: