Author

Topic: [ANN][ECASH]E-Money Advertising Revenue In Wallet | 8% Daily Stake for 21 days - page 114. (Read 91474 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Sellers, WHY YOU SELL SO CHEAP? Block reward drops after block 1440...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
also guys , dont forget that there's an IRC where you can discuss the coin and have a good time together ! : )
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#E-money
Activity: 224
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
this coin will hit 20k sats, its just a matter of time
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
hello fellow community members it is I Mick Ghee.  We have found solution to the escrow. If accepted by you, I have offered to hold the premine.  The development team accepted as stated here:

It's a lot of responsibility for very little pay, and the forum posters will expect to see you active constantly.  You can say we spoke and put your name forth, you could even paste this message.  If everyone agrees, and at least one pool operator likes the idea, I'll send you the wallet.dat and you can start staking.

As most of you know i live in these forums and cannot be bribed. so if the community accepts I will take the wallet.dat hold and stake coins until pow is over i will than take a 5% fee and return the remaining balance over to the rightful owners ,with a successfull coin undumped by development, we should all prosper

id like to add my pesonal sentiment : escrowing this pre-mine is unnecessary, but if it eases investors caution i will do it as a labor of love

I dont know who you are - I dont feel comfortable

cool whatever trying to help . I just want this to work. Id support ocminer as well as myself,  or others in this thread if they step forward.
Activity: 392
hello fellow community members it is I Mick Ghee.  We have found solution to the escrow. If accepted by you, I have offered to hold the premine.  The development team accepted as stated here:

It's a lot of responsibility for very little pay, and the forum posters will expect to see you active constantly.  You can say we spoke and put your name forth, you could even paste this message.  If everyone agrees, and at least one pool operator likes the idea, I'll send you the wallet.dat and you can start staking.

As most of you know i live in these forums and cannot be bribed. so if the community accepts I will take the wallet.dat hold and stake coins until pow is over i will than take a 5% fee and return the remaining balance over to the rightful owners ,with a successfull coin undumped by development, we should all prosper

id like to add my pesonal sentiment : escrowing this pre-mine is unnecessary, but if it eases investors caution i will do it as a labor of love

once the dev confirms this, imho, the price will absolutely skyrocket. Hesitant bitcoin traders are watching!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Fun to mine, I like it. The staking while mining is clever.
Activity: 550

I dont know who you are - I dont feel comfortable
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"

Activity: 830
yaayayayyayaya THAT'S crazy BECAUSE it's FAKE  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 501

{
"blocks" : 1283,
"difficulty" : 87067580.68072596,

"networkhashps" : 5439967194552932,

}

5.4 P ?

Yes >> Net Hashrate: 5,439.97 TH/s

it's a little crazy.
that's about 1/60 hash power of total bitcoin network

yup wtffff

it's crazy..and it's super hard to mine this coin...

{

}

5.4 P ?

it's a little crazy.

yup wtffff
I love the pitch of this coin. All i need is 5 btc to get .4x daily =D
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1148

{

}

5.4 P ?

it's a little crazy.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Whoever plast555 is that just popped up on the coinminers pool, go take that 21 TH/s to another pool yo. Spread that shizz around!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

{

}

5.4 P ?

legendary
Activity: 1148

{

}

5.4 P ?

that's about 1/60 hash power of total bitcoin network.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Vald has put his name forward for escrow service.
I personally think the idea of a pool OP holding the premine would make everyone happy but that's just my opinion.  But I mean it is your guys coin so I mean you can leave the premine with whomever you choose.  I do appreciate you guys asking the community and miners what they think though. 

Agreed. Ocminer would be the best. I only put my name forward in case all other suitable candidates were too busy.

It would be no Problem to send the funds to an online wallet address under my control if you want that. I will make it public of course if that happens. How long do you think the escrow should last?

I support ocminer holding the escrow Smiley
me to , if there's anyone we can trust on this forum , its ocminer : )

I agree.  Ocminer is trusted and well known.
Here Here!! Ocminer is very trusted and well known Smiley Also I believe that if I'm not mistaken Oc they wanted to hold the escrow till the 21 days of 8% staking was finished but don't quote me on that lol Anyways Happy Mining Everyone!! I see we are approaching block 1440 and the reward being cut but I doubt that will stop the mining on this coin lol The hash has been crazy huge for this coin Smiley Nice work Dev and team looking forward to seeing what this coin has in store Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Vald has put his name forward for escrow service.
I personally think the idea of a pool OP holding the premine would make everyone happy but that's just my opinion.  But I mean it is your guys coin so I mean you can leave the premine with whomever you choose.  I do appreciate you guys asking the community and miners what they think though. 

Agreed. Ocminer would be the best. I only put my name forward in case all other suitable candidates were too busy.

It would be no Problem to send the funds to an online wallet address under my control if you want that. I will make it public of course if that happens. How long do you think the escrow should last?

I support ocminer holding the escrow Smiley
me to , if there's anyone we can trust on this forum , its ocminer : )

I agree.  Ocminer is trusted and well known.
Jump to: