Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECP]EtherumCashPro Trusted by 1M+ users - page 5. (Read 1237 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Better for this project to launch a bounty campaign. That would bring a much productive and bunch of participants. By that, more people will have the chance to reach the infomation of this project. Because for me, I guess that what's lack in the ECP is the good marketing and promotional strategies.
When would they launch it? Since the team already been launch the platform, I think that bounty campaigns is not their priority. But this is not so bad to make an action. By that, the project ECP will be much known in the community, isn't? So I am looking forward for this too.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Better for this project to launch a bounty campaign. That would bring a much productive and bunch of participants. By that, more people will have the chance to reach the infomation of this project. Because for me, I guess that what's lack in the ECP is the good marketing and promotional strategies.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
its been a year now i havent received any airdrop from your website, you just conduct your token sale via website over and over
Activity: 518
More things are possibly coming on this project. Why? Because I can see a potential to the platform of the EthereumCashPro, having all the good concepts and ideas integrated. That is also one thing that gives me thought that no doubt the project is getting good in here.
Activity: 434
Terribly slow website.Could You fix this issue at an early stage?.Your website is the Face of Your company.
Totally agree with you. Such problems are immediately at the very place. It needs to be fixed as quickly as possible.
Activity: 574
The project has a great concepts and ideas integrated in its platform. The only thing I am stil waiting for this project is its updating of the link of its telegram channel which is a very important thing to settle. But more than that, I do hope for it and looking forward to keep growing team ECP!
I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for the further updates about the project.
When a large audience follows the project, then always any minor flaws in the platform immediately become public domain, so you need to solve problems as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
More interesting and exciting things will happen in this project. The ECP have a good platform and it can drive through to achieve its goals. But more importantly, the te should not forget its community members, its supporters that keep on trusting and supporting the entire EthereumCashPro project. I do hope to see more updates from this thread.
At first glance, the platform looks very beautiful, but, frankly, there is a lack of activity. We need to actively work on development in this direction.
Activity: 588
The project has a great concepts and ideas integrated in its platform. The only thing I am stil waiting for this project is its updating of the link of its telegram channel which is a very important thing to settle. But more than that, I do hope for it and looking forward to keep growing team ECP!
I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for further updates about the project.
Hopefully, the team might be busy in platforms development. But it's been from so long now the team has to take massive actions to fix the telegram accessing issue. People are coming towards telegram to join the community, so team fix that technical issue and will get a huge community.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think the team behind the project has to take this issue seriously and solve it as early as they can. Because everyone is looking forward to join telegram for the further updates about the project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
That's right, it's better to run bounty later than never. Initially, this company was not, but after some time they realized that promotion was necessary.
The team knows the importance of promotion and they have an understanding about this thing. So sooner they will come with bounty by taking the responsibility of promotion.
Activity: 101
Merit: 4
Terribly slow website.Could You fix this issue at an early stage?.Your website is the Face of Your company.
Great intereface or very friendly website is what other crypto people or individuals gets attracted at first sight to a certain crypto projects. I know the contents, vision and goals of entire crypto project platform is what the very important thing to considered but the team should not forget that the one thing that is very important to the face that they will show up for the community people for them to keep visiting and engaging themselves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I notice these matter too, but I can see the potential in the platform. More than that, I am hoping that the team ECP will keep on its good momentum, keep on striving and never give up on any problems and different challenges that it is facing along the way that it is going through on its journey.
Activity: 554
Activity: 504
Interesting project, Any bounty program?
The team not yet comfirmed it. But I was hoping the same thing that the team will have its bounty campaign soon. That would bring a good impact in the project community.
I am interested too if the team ECP will have launch its bounty campaign. So, I am looking here if they will confirmed it too. That would be interesting and exciting as well. Looking forward for the positive response of the team.
More interesting and exciting things will happen in this project. The ECP have a good platform and it can drive through to achieve its goals. But more importantly, the te should not forget its community members, its supporters that keep on trusting and supporting the entire EthereumCashPro project. I do hope to see more updates from this thread.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Merit: 100
The team not yet comfirmed it. But I was hoping the same thing that the team will have its bounty campaign soon. That would bring a good impact in the project community.
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
HEXROAST Official
Activity: 434
That's right, it's better to run bounty later than never. Initially, this company was not, but after some time they realized that promotion was necessary.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Does the team is going to lauch a bounty campaigns? Because I can see that the project deserves to have bounty programs which is going to boost the project's name and identity in the community of crypto. More than this, I am lookign forward to the ECP further achievements ahead.
I think the team will come with a bounty program to promote the project. Bounty programme plays a very important role to make the project successful.
Yes, definitely bounty camping will become a great move for the team to gain attention and attract investors towards the platform.
Developers might launch the bounty soon because their main purpose is to promote the project and make it popular. And through the bounty campaign, they can take this project to the great heights.
Pages:
Jump to: