Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EDU] EduCoin | Blockchain Platform for Education - page 38. (Read 170139 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
cryptoaltex is a nice exchanger
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
EduCoin has been listed on CryptoALTeX, we have been operating for three weeks now with no issues besides some people not checking their emails for 2fa code or withdrawal emails, and of course the occasional, I didn't get any email, which is an easy fix Wink

We opened and within our first 48 hours had 130BTC volume and handled it well.  Kache asked me to check out this coin and I spoke with him quite a bit, and it now added Smiley

https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=trade&market=20

Make sure you tell all your friends to buy some EDU and happy trading!

Donations welcome Tongue

EDU: 6a53pECkLCVLgWMcPZ1DrEdyqmCmSxsGmN

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
try and get listed on Xnigma.

Educoin is being listed on cryptoaltex as i type this.  In fact, as i type this I'm losing time configuring the daemon, BRB Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
try and get listed on Xnigma.
Activity: 30
Activity: 14
Edu.LightningHash.com

We Love This Coin! Remember to Vote on Crypto Rush!

Prop Pool
MPOS
1 Minute Payouts
Lightning Fast Server

Edu.LightningHash.com
Activity: 17
Activity: 26
just wanna to say that de guys from Educoin Sumpool are scams in my eyes because I do NOT receive confirmation emails (off course I checked my spam) for account editing and they also do NOT respond the 50 emails I send. I'm pretty pissed because I have 13m coins over there!!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry

13m ? You had problems with them and kept mining?
I got the 13m in almost 2 days and I assumed that the email problem would be solved pretty quickly, so yes I did proceed mining with that pool (not anymore ofcourse)!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
just wanna to say that de guys from Educoin Sumpool are scams in my eyes because I do NOT receive confirmation emails (off course I checked my spam) for account editing and they also do NOT respond the 50 emails I send. I'm pretty pissed because I have 13m coins over there!!!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry

13m ? You had problems with them and kept mining?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Replace educoin with litecoin.
Difference?
The name.  Cheesy

It would have been great if every block of the coin would have contain some educational material so the books are always available in the blockchain.
That would have been a great idea. (already discussed)
But with the current limitations , it's impossible.
Activity: 26

Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bored
Replace educoin with litecoin.
Difference?
The name.  Cheesy
i want to know is this going to be  a smooth wallet lunch?
Activity: 18
Just my two satoshis. We should focus on getting on two recognizable exchanges with decent volume: Mintpal and/or Cryptsy.

This quote from CryptoScribe is relevant. The article's title puts it: "PREMATURE MULTI-LISTING DESTROYS NEW COIN PRICES"

Contrary to popular belief, having your new coin of choice listed on several exchanges is NOT a good thing for most of the community. What it typically leads to is a rapid price decline....Listing a new coin on multiple large exchanges is a bit like jumping on a baby horse’s back two hours after it has been born and expecting it to gallop off into the sunset with you sitting happily atop it. You are going to break the coin’s back.

looks great I will support this coin!
Bored
EduCoin (EDU) is a cryptocurrency, based on bitcoin’s pioneering technology, that helps us pay for education in ways we could never have imagined before. Education is rapidly evolving online, across devices and platforms, and even at the schools we attend. We need a digital cryptocurrency that can help students, educators, and third parties make secure transactions without fees, rates, or approval times. EduCoin aims to be the worldwide standard for student transactions in the learning economy.

What the hell is the connection between a coin and education?
How it will help students?

Students mine Educoin.
Students hold Educoin.
Educoin becomes 1edu = 1$
Schools accept Educoin
Students pay education with Educoin

Grin
Activity: 182
Educoin coming on Cryptoaltex soon:
tell them i'll add educoin but peanut donations are welcome Tongue
Prepare your billions.  Grin

Awesome....
Bored
Educoin coming on Cryptoaltex soon:
tell them i'll add educoin but peanut donations are welcome Tongue
Prepare your billions.  Grin
Activity: 207
Anyone knows how many coins have been mined till now? Around 13k blocks, but not sure how to find how many coins mined?
Activity: 182
+1 Goattrading

This is very helpful!

Thank you.
All part of the fun.
Another coin that I like also had a slow start (and a few rocky moments) and has really blown up with community support in the last few days. Zeitcoin.

EDUcoin being a relatively clean and smooth set up has the potential to do well once a solid direction is established.
I look forward to this. 
Zeit didn't have a slow start at all, it was on cryptorush from day one since dev had money to throw around...
Which was kinda the reason it's failing now. It only got on exchanges not because of personal merits, but only because of dev's big wallet, which ended up not being enough when the flaws in the code were shown:
https://cryptorush.in/documents/ZeitcoinPublicStatement-March6th2014.pdf

I dont disagree.. whether it was a fault on cryptorush and how they update or zeit's Dev programing, the coin forking and yes it did get throw into that exchange dam fast and has been removed.. Those were the rocky moments... and it almost died....but recently it has picked up alot of new community support and was voted onto mintpal with that support which was the point. The potential for a EDU to develop a large community base over time is there starting with those of us that are here now.....
Pages:
Jump to: