Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EDU] EduCoin | Blockchain Platform for Education - page 51. (Read 170139 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Who is the developer? Why the anonymity? Do you have any partnerships with MOOC's or anyone in the education sphere? How will this coin get to students in a fair way?

I like the idea, but I feel like for this to really impact education (and students specifically) the team may need to consider these questions.

Instead of only faucets, maybe the "foundation" disperses coins to students for scholarships, etc.?

We have updated the Announcement FAQ, hope they answer your questions. Thank you for your interest so far!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Who is the developer? Why the anonymity? Do you have any partnerships with MOOC's or anyone in the education sphere? How will this coin get to students in a fair way?

I like the idea, but I feel like for this to really impact education (and students specifically) the team may need to consider these questions.

Instead of only faucets, maybe the "foundation" disperses coins to students for scholarships, etc.?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
put the qt in pass protected wallets before launch Smiley 
Activity: 210
Hoping this launch will be like Black, smooth and under the radar but worth a tonne
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
is this going to be  a smooth wallet lunch?

also what time exactly is it lunching?
Activity: 36
The EDU symbol looks a lot like the TOP symbol... coincidence? Wink

Looks more like the finger.  Any wallet?
Activity: 56
Latest Update:  

We are launching on schedule, Monday, March 3, 2014 at 12pm New York Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5:00).

To the Library!

Cheesy
Is that you TopDude?
Activity: 167
Latest Update:  

We are launching on schedule, Monday, March 3, 2014 at 12pm New York Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5:00).

To the Library!

Cheesy
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Added to www.Thecoindesk.com - The new coin calendar
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
So EDU has nothing to do with education apart from the name?  There's no new proof-of-work developed to reward education? (such allowing people to solve simple maths problems or submit exam papers marked by a network of qualified teachers or something).  It's just the name EDU, that's all this coin has, it's just another clone coin with no new development.

+1,000,000 edu coins.
Activity: 56
The EDU symbol looks a lot like the TOP symbol... coincidence? Wink
Activity: 70
pool or not
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
good  Grin smart name
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
So EDU has nothing to do with education apart from the name?  There's no new proof-of-work developed to reward education? (such allowing people to solve simple maths problems or submit exam papers marked by a network of qualified teachers or something).  It's just the name EDU, that's all this coin has, it's just another clone coin with no new development.
+1
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
another dogeclone block reward

If it aint broke.. Wink
Activity: 112
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
another dogeclone block reward
Activity: 96
Interesting concept, iv added it to the Cryptocoins Calendar. all the best with the release, we need to do something about our current education system as its a joke.
Activity: 210
I like your concept, being a student myself I support this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: