Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EducationCOinOnline(EDCO)|POS+25% MN+75% reward|cryptobridge - page 2. (Read 1318 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
the Explorer link doesn't work? This does not happen))) Another bubble..

You just stole the project idea from the project Collegicoin (CLG) . Artificially overpriced is not cool..👎👎👎

Funnily, I also followed CLG project, and although they seems more promising compared to this highly questionable project, their thread is not extra active either, isn't it?

I've been following the CLG project from the beginning. Yes, I agree their thread on the forum a little active. They do not make advertising of the product to the time until the development of online education platform.

Yes, a fact I am well aware of. If I may satisfy my curiosity, are you part of the CLG team or something alike? It is brought to my attention that more than 75% of your post are on their thread or around the sake of advertising them.

No, I'm not part of the Collegicoin project. I like their project. I do not advertise the project in any way. I am an active member of the project community. If you think I'm promoting the project, I'm sorry. I just don't like people stealing ideas from other people.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?

You just stole the project idea from the project Collegicoin (CLG) . Artificially overpriced is not cool..👎👎👎

Funnily, I also followed CLG project, and although they seems more promising compared to this highly questionable project, their thread is not extra active either, isn't it?

I've been following the CLG project from the beginning. Yes, I agree their thread on the forum a little active. They do not make advertising of the product to the time until the development of online education platform.

Yes, a fact I am well aware of. If I may satisfy my curiosity, are you part of the CLG team or something alike? It is brought to my attention that more than 75% of your post are on their thread or around the sake of advertising them.

legendary
Wait... What?

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
For coin that so expensive, they never answer people question. Is this the right thing?
Activity: 13
I noticed that DEV said it was a long process, so how long does it take for EDCO to develop?
legendary
Wait... What?

Third time avoiding question about details on their project, sign point to bad thing. Last chance, kindly attend to my post. Go look for it, it's not that difficult to find between the tiny one and a half pages of your thread
Activity: 11
Too many coins about education
Activity: 8
Why is the price so high?
Activity: 10
I hope to see more changes in EDCO
Activity: 9
I focused on EDCO from the beginning, and I hope to see more progress.
Activity: 14
I saw it on the exchange, but the price was high. Why?

I agree that education is a broad concept, and we need to keep learning, which is valuable.
I think EDCO is a good project.
Activity: 12
Can EDCO bring about any changes in education?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There are a lot of cryptos that aimed on education. Why do I need to choose you?
Pages:
Jump to: