Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]::Educoins::Where Learning Becomes Earning||PoW||PoS|| - page 2. (Read 16535 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
How to bridge the gap between eduaction, technology, and cryptocurrency? And does the team only join with the leading specialized education company in the United States alone?
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
HQ German Translator
Reserved for German Translation if needed.

Pls write me PM if needed!

Good Luck
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
looks like a lot of people are having trouble swapping their coins, is there any team member here ?
Activity: 84
Great to see EDU in new thread. let's go to the moon.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
i take 600 kh/s will never mine a coin right Wink

With that Gpu?
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
WTS 910 EDU, offer on PM
Activity: 8
Excuse me, exchange is CoinsMarkets? Are you sure?  Angry

Yes for now I am sure....

Exchanges have been one of the most difficult places for us:
YoBit- paid for premium, no answer
Nova- paid and is closing
Coingather- approved and then imploded

I would like to see us on coinexchane.io and Stocks

So, are you actively pursuing this? I want to buy some educoins through a not-suspiciously-shady exchange.
Activity: 20

Also.... I’m not supposed to tell anybody.... but we may or may not be talking to Coinbase.... Wink

No, you're not. Don't spread bullshit. Coinbase is not even remotely interested in taking on new coins. Not ripple, not verge, definitely not educoin. They've made official statements recently on new coins. Do not become fake-hype devs.

Just to clarify everybody Coinbase was a joke. Obviously we are not on coinbase.... maybe one day!!!

Yes unfortunately I did not see that before commenting. :/ Fair enough.

Just too much hype and people forget that they become business owners when they create a blockchain. Business owners with investors. This isn't a kid game.
Activity: 28

Also.... I’m not supposed to tell anybody.... but we may or may not be talking to Coinbase.... Wink

No, you're not. Don't spread bullshit. Coinbase is not even remotely interested in taking on new coins. Not ripple, not verge, definitely not educoin. They've made official statements recently on new coins. Do not become fake-hype devs.

Just to clarify everybody Coinbase was a joke. Obviously we are not on coinbase.... maybe one day!!!
Activity: 20

Activity: 22
Downloaded 2017 wallet, synced, created bat and conf files. Can't solo mine though, ccminer says "connection refused". Any tips?
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Still in the game!
Activity: 356
maybe this project focus on mining or not like it and i dont understand with the name of educoin. its like education or something?
Activity: 8
Hi,

Any plans on being listed on other exchanges? Kucoin, Stocks.Exchange, etc?
Activity: 32

My swap is always possible. I have sent the old coin number but have not received anything from the developer. Thank you
Activity: 390
OK is V2 minable? Also is the wallet listed in the announce the correct wallet for the v2 chain
Activity: 84
Do you already have any lessons available?
legendary
WTS 910 EDU - 1LTC
Activity: 29

With a purse it is clear ... What in a baht file to register? Кhttp: //127.0.0.1: 17388 does not connect Sad
legendary
wallet not sync
0 active connection to network

Use the network tab from the block explorer for the addnodes.

If you need old nodes, use blockexplorerv1.educoins.io

If you need new nodes, use blockexplorerv2.educoins.io

you got wrong wallet its the old ine first on github.... mining wallet had 28 connection atm....

its on 2nd place in repository and wallet directory in appdate will be EduCoin2017 <-- then you know its right

current block is 316220!
Pages:
Jump to: